- The report contains detailed information about Baldor Electric Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Baldor Electric Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Baldor Electric Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Baldor Electric Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Baldor Electric Co. business.
About Baldor Electric Co.
Baldor Electric Company engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives, and generators. The company supplies approximately 10,000 customers in 200 industries. Its products are sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and distributors serving markets in the United States and worldwide.
Industrial Electric Motors: The company offers BaldorReliance brand motor products. Its industrial motor product line includes both AC and DC electric motors. The companys AC motors range in size from subfractional to 15,000 horsepower and DC motors range from subfractional to 3,000 horsepower. The companys motors are used in a variety of applications, including unit handling (conveyors and other material handling equipment), air handling (fans and blowers), and fluid handling (pumps). Its motors are used in various industries, including agriculture, chemical, food and beverage, machinery manufacturing, petroleum exploration and production, medical equipment, mining, paper and packaging, semiconductor manufacturing, military, and water supply. The company also manufactures a line of integral gear motors.
Mechanical power transmission products: BaldorDodge mechanical power transmission products include mounted bearings, enclosed shaft mount, helical and worm gearing, and other mechanical power transmission components, such as bushings, sheaves and conveyor pulleys. Mechanical power transmission products are used in various applications and industries, including mining, petroleum, aggregate, unit handling, power generation, and package handling.
Drives: Baldor drives are electronic controls used to adjust the speed and torque of an electric motor to match an end application. The companys drives product line ranges from fractional to 1,500 horsepower. It also makes a line of drives, such as linear and rotary servo motors and motion control products, which are used to automate manual processes.
Generators: Baldor generator product line ranges from 1.3 kilowatts to 2.2 megawatts, and includes portable generators, industrial towable generators, mobile light towers, emergency and standby generators, prime power generators, and peak-shaving generators. Generators are sold through distributors and, certain OEMs in a variety of industries, including agriculture, construction, equipment rental, military, municipal, and telecom.
Sales and Marketing
The companys products are sold throughout the United States and in approximately 70 countries. Its field sales organization covers approximately 70 countries, including 40 locations in North America. The companys products are distributed globally, principally in Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, the Far East, and Latin America. The company has international manufacturing facilities in Canada, England, China, and Mexico.
Baldor Electric Company was founded in 1920.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Baldor Electric Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Baldor Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Baldor Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Baldor Electric Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Baldor Electric Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Baldor Electric Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Baldor Electric Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Baldor Electric Co. Major Shareholders
Baldor Electric Co. History
Baldor Electric Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Baldor Electric Co. Offices and Representations
Baldor Electric Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Baldor Electric Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Baldor Electric Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Baldor Electric Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Baldor Electric Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Baldor Electric Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Baldor Electric Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Baldor Electric Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Baldor Electric Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?