- The report contains detailed information about Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. business.
About Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc.
Arrhythmia Research Technology, Inc. engages in the development of medical software, which acquires data and analyzes electrical impulses of the heart to detect and aid in the treatment of potentially lethal arrhythmias. The companys patented product consists of signal-averaging electrocardiographic (SAECG) software named the PREDICTOR series.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Micron Products, Inc. (Micron), manufactures and distributes silver plated and non-silver plated conductive resin sensors (sensors) used in the manufacture of disposable integrated electrodes constituting a part of electrocardiographic diagnostic and monitoring instruments. Micron also acts as a distributor of metal snap fasteners (snaps), another component used in the manufacture of disposable electrodes. The sensors are a critical component of the signal pathway in different types of disposable electrodes. Micron provides silver / silver-chloride sensors to the medical device industry. Microns customers manufacture monitoring and transmitting electrodes which are utilized in various bio-feedback and bio-stimulation applications, including electrocardiograms (ECGs), electroencephalograms (EEGs), electro-muscular stimulation (EMS), and thermo-electrical neural stimulation (TENS). Micron also produces plastic products.
Micron Integrated Technologies (MIT), a division of Micron, engages in the production of metal and plastic components and assemblies for the medical and defense industries. MIT provides its customers with a portfolio of value-added manufacturing, design and engineering services, and product life cycle management: from concept to product development, prototyping, and volume production.
Micron manufactures various types of sensors, including a molded plastic substrate plated with a silver / silver chloride surface, which is a conductor of electrical signals. Silver / silver chloride-plated disposable electrodes are utilized in coronary care units, telemetry units, and for other monitoring purposes. In addition to the traditional ECG tests, disposable electrodes incorporating Microns sensor are used in connection with stress tests, holter monitoring, and event recorders.
Micron also manufactures sensors and conductive plastic studs used in the manufacture of radio translucent electrodes. The radio translucent conductive plastic studs are manufactured with engineered resin to enable electrical conductivity between the sensor and the recording instrument without the use of a metal snap. The radio translucent electrodes are invisible to X-rays and are preferred in medical environments, such as nuclear medicine, cardiac catheterization laboratory and certain stress procedures. Micron also manufactures the mating conductive resin snaps, which replace traditional metal snap fasteners, used in the radio translucent application. Other custom designed sensors are manufactured for specific applications in the EEG, EMG or TENS markets.
High Volume Precision Molded Products
Micron also sells high volume precision custom molded component parts.
Snaps and Snap Machines
Metal Snap Fasteners: Metal snap fasteners are used as an attachment and conductive connection between the disposable electrode and the lead wires of an ECG machine. Micron purchases the metal snap fasteners for resale from multiple suppliers and performs additional quality assurance tests, repackages and stocks these snap fasteners for its customers who purchase the snaps in addition to Microns sensors.
High Speed Electrode Assembly Machine: Certain manufacturers of disposable medical electrodes use the companys attaching machines in the assembly of sensors and snaps into disposable electrodes. Manufacturing, leasing, selling, and providing replacement parts to medical sensor and snap application machines provides Micron with a complementary product to sell to existing sensor and snap customers. As a value added service, a technician can be dispatched to troubleshoot and improve the performance of the customers automated electrode assembly production lines.
Other Products and Services
Subassembly and Metal Component Ma
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARRHYTHMIA RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. History
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arrhythmia Research Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?