- The report contains detailed information about Quanta Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quanta Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quanta Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quanta Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quanta Services, Inc. business.
About Quanta Services, Inc.
Quanta Services, Inc. provides specialty contracting services to the electric power, natural gas, oil, and telecommunications industries.
The companys segments include Electric Power Infrastructure Services, Natural Gas and Pipeline Infrastructure Services, Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, and Fiber Optic Licensing.
Electric Power Infrastructure Services Segment
The Electric Power Infrastructure Services segment provides network solutions to customers in the electric power industry. Services performed by the Electric Power Infrastructure Services segment generally include the design, installation, upgrade, repair, and maintenance of electric power transmission and distribution networks and substation facilities along with other engineering and technical services. This segment also provides emergency restoration services, including repairing infrastructure damaged by inclement weather, the energized installation, maintenance and upgrade of electric power infrastructure utilizing bare hand and hot stick methods and the companys proprietary robotic arm technologies, and the installation of smart grid technologies on electric power networks. In addition, this segment designs, installs, and maintains wind turbine facilities and solar arrays and related switchyards and transmission networks for renewable power generation sources. This segment also provides services, such as the design, installation, maintenance, and repair of commercial and industrial wiring, installation of traffic networks and the installation of cable and control systems for light rail lines.
Natural Gas and Pipeline Infrastructure Services Segment
The Natural Gas and Pipeline Infrastructure Services segment provides network solutions to customers involved in the transportation of natural gas, oil and other pipeline products. Services performed by the Natural Gas and Pipeline Infrastructure Services segment generally include the design, installation, repair, and maintenance of natural gas and oil transmission and distribution systems, compressor and pump stations and gas gathering systems, as well as related trenching, directional boring and automatic welding services. In addition, this segments services include pipeline protection, pipeline integrity and rehabilitation and fabrication of pipeline support systems and related structures and facilities. This segment also provides emergency restoration services, including repairing natural gas and oil pipeline infrastructure damaged by inclement weather. This segment designs, installs, and maintains airport fueling systems, as well as water and sewer infrastructure.
Telecommunications Infrastructure Services Segment
The Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment provides network solutions to customers in the telecommunications and cable television industries. Services performed by the Telecommunications Infrastructure Services segment generally include the design, installation, repair, and maintenance of fiber optic, copper and coaxial cable networks used for video, data and voice transmission, as well as the design and installation of wireless communications towers and switching systems. This segment also provides emergency restoration services, including repairing telecommunications infrastructure damaged by inclement weather. Services provided under this segment include cable locating, splicing and testing of fiber optic networks and residential installation of fiber optic cabling.
Fiber Optic Licensing Segment
The Fiber Optic Licensing segment designs, procures, constructs, and maintains fiber optic telecommunications infrastructure in select markets and licenses the right to use these point-to-point fiber optic telecommunications facilities to its customers pursuant to licensing agreements. The Fiber Optic Licensing segment provides services to educational and healthcare institutions, large industrial and financial services customers and other entities with high bandwidth telecommunication needs.
The companys customers include Alabama Power Company; Ameren; American Electric Power; America Transmission Company; AT&T; BC Transmission Corporation; CenterPoint Energy; Commonwealth Edison; Duke Energy; Energy Transfer Partners; Entergy; Enterprise Products; Florida Power & Light; Georgia Power Company; International Transmission Company; Kansas City Power & Light; Kinder Morgan; Lower Colorado River Authority; Mid American Energy; National Grid; NextEra; Northeast Utilities System; Oklahoma Gas & Electric; Pacific Gas & Electric; PacificCorp.; Puget Sound Energy; Qwest; Regency Energy Partners; San Diego Gas & Electric; Sempra Energy Company; South Carolina Power & Light; Southern California Edison; TransCanada; Verizon Communications; Westar Energy; and Xcel Energy.
Quanta Services, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quanta Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quanta Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quanta Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quanta Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quanta Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUANTA SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quanta Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quanta Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quanta Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Quanta Services, Inc. History
Quanta Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quanta Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Quanta Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quanta Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quanta Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Quanta Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Quanta Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quanta Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quanta Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quanta Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Quanta Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Quanta Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quanta Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quanta Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?