- The report contains detailed information about Onsite Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Onsite Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Onsite Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Onsite Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Onsite Energy Corp. business.
About Onsite Energy Corp.
Onsite Energy Corporation, (the Company), operates as an energy services company (ESCO) that assists energy customers in lowering their energy costs by developing, engineering, installing, owning and operating efficient, environmentally sound energy efficiency and on-site electricity generation projects and advising customers on the purchasing of energy in deregulated energy markets. The Company offers its services to industrial, commercial and institutional customers. The Company provides a complete package of services, ranging from feasibility assessment through construction and operation for projects incorporating energy efficient lighting, energy management systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) upgrades, cogeneration and other energy efficiency measures. In addition, the Company offers bill auditing, tariff analysis, transmission and distribution analysis, and upgrade and aggregation services. The Company itself and through a wholly owned subsidiary also provides professional consulting services in the areas of market assessment, business strategies and public policy analysis.
All of the Company's revenues are generated through energy services and consulting services. The Company's subsidiaries are as follows:
Energy Nexus Group, Inc: Energy Nexus Group, Inc. (ENG), a California corporation, facilitates the Company's continuing consulting services business.
SYCOM ONSITE Corporation: The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary SYCOM ONSITE Corporation (SO Corporation), acquired all of the assets and specific liabilities of privately-held SYCOM Enterprises, L.L.C. (SYCOM LLC).
Onsite Energy Services, Inc: Onsite Business Services, Inc. (OES) provides industrial water services.
Consulting: The Company also provides professional energy efficiency consulting services for a variety of clients, including energy customers, utilities, product suppliers and government. These consulting services include engineering design, project feasibility and development, direct access planning services, market assessments, business strategy, public policy analysis and environmental impact/feasibility studies. The Company currently provides consulting support to customers, manufacturers, utilities, state and federal governments including the Gas Research Institute (Chicago, IL), Solar Turbines (San Diego, CA), Industrial Center, Inc. (Arlington, VA), California Energy Commission (Sacramento, CA).
Comprehensive Energy Services: The Company provides the customer with comprehensive energy services. Such services include an initial energy audit, evaluation of purchase options for electricity and fuel, including tariff analysis, detailed economic and feasibility analysis, Engineering and construction services, Management of project implementation, Verification of savings, Monitoring of performance and maintenance during the service term, Guaranteed savings and/or shared savings programs, Performance contracting with utilities and customers, Financing, including direct loans and equipment leases (on and off balance sheet)
Energy System Outsourcing: The Company takes over the entire operation and maintenance responsibility of the heating, cooling and lighting systems in a customer's facility and provides the customer an agreed upon long-term fixed price contract to provide the customer the heat, cooling and electricity it needs. This approach is referred to as "energy system outsourcing".
Commodity Purchasing, Aggregation, Buying Groups: The Company advises its customers on energy purchasing choices (electricity, natural gas and other fuels) and assists them in exercising their choices by preparing individual requests for proposals and coordinating evaluation of responses.
Energy Consulting: The Company offers consulting services for customers, suppliers and other stakeholders on energy assessments, market developments and new power technology applications.
Northern California Business Operations: The Company established an operating business unit in Northern California to develop the energy efficiency projects business for companies primarily engaged in the food processing and distribution industry. The unit combines its food industry and energy efficiency expertise to provide design, installation and verification of energy efficiency measures for food processing and distribution businesses.
City of San Diego: The Company entered into a master energy services agreement with the City of San Diego, California for the implementation of energy efficiency projects. The first two phases identified under the agreement involved lighting, controls and mechanical projects intended to reduce consumption at several City buildings.
Miller Brewing Company (MBCO), Texas: The Company entered into a $2,308,000 contract with MBCO to install condensers and controls at MBCO's Fort Worth, Texas brewery. The project is designed to improve the efficiency of MBCO's refrigeration system by replacing seven existing condensers with six larger condensers with variable frequency drives. The Company also installed a controls system to manage condensers, compressors and other refrigeration equipment.
Middletown Township Board of Education: The Company has executed contracts with the Middletown Township Board of Education (MBOE) in Middletown, New Jersey, under a master energy services agreement with total project costs of approximately $22,800,000. The project enables MBOE to make significant energy-related capital improvements to its facilities and to fund these improvements primarily through energy cost savings and utility incentives.
New Jersey Mall: Under an Energy Services Agreement, the Company provided certain services to the customer, which included collecting payments for electricity and electrical services.
Onsite Energy Corporation was formed in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Onsite Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Onsite Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Onsite Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Onsite Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Onsite Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONSITE ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Onsite Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Onsite Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Onsite Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
Onsite Energy Corp. History
Onsite Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Onsite Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
Onsite Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Onsite Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Onsite Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Onsite Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Onsite Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Onsite Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Onsite Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Onsite Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Onsite Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Onsite Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Onsite Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Onsite Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?