- The report contains detailed information about Tutor Perini Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tutor Perini Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tutor Perini Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tutor Perini Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tutor Perini Corporation business.
About Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a construction services company offering diversified general contracting, construction management, and design-build services to private clients and public agencies in the United States and internationally. It also offers self-performed construction services, including site work, concrete forming and placement, steel erection, electrical and mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC.
The companys business is conducted through three primary segments: Civil, Building, and Management Services.
Civil segment specializes in public works construction and the repair, replacement and reconstruction of infrastructure, primarily in the western, northeastern, and mid-Atlantic United States. The company's civil contracting services include construction and rehabilitation of highways, bridges, mass transit systems, and wastewater treatment facilities.
Civil segment comprises Tutor Perini Civil Construction, Tutor-Saliba Corporation (Tutor-Saliba), and Cherry Hill Construction, Inc. (Cherry Hill) and focuses on public works construction, including the new construction, repair, replacement and reconstruction of the public infrastructure such as highways, bridges, mass transit systems, and wastewater treatment facilities.
The company completed or is working on some of the most significant civil construction projects in the United States. The company is working on rehabilitation of the Tappan Zee Bridge in Westchester County, New York; the John F. Kennedy International Airport runway widening in Queens, New York; portions of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Greenwich Street corridor project in New York, New York; the I-5 Bridge replacement in Shasta County, California; the Caldecott Tunnel Project near Oakland, California; the Route 9 Bridge replacement in Peekskill, New York; the Harold Structures mass transit project in Queens, New York; and the construction of express toll lanes along I-95 in Maryland. The company completed work on multiple portions of the Boston Central Artery/Tunnel project; New Jersey Light Rail Transit; the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge retrofit in California; the Alameda Corridor project in California; rehabilitations of the Triborough, Williamsburg and Whitestone Bridges in New York and the Passaic River Bridge in New Jersey; the Jamaica Station Transportation Center in New York; and sections of both the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and the Long Island Expressway.
The company owns Cherry Hill that specializes in excavation, foundations, paving, and construction of civil infrastructure. The company's subsidiary, Tutor-Saliba, is an established civil construction contractor specializing in mass transit, airport, bridge, and waste water treatment projects in the western United States.
This segment focuses on large, complex projects in the hospitality and gaming, transportation, healthcare, municipal offices, sports and entertainment, education, correctional facilities, biotech, pharmaceutical, industrial, and high-tech markets, and electrical and mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC services as a subcontractor to the company and other general contractors. Building segment comprises Perini Building Company, James A. Cummings, Inc. (Cummings), Rudolph, and Sletten, Inc. (Rudolph and Sletten), Keating Building Company (Keating), Desert Plumbing & Heating Company, Inc., and Powerco Electric Corporation.
The company is working on contracts for various marquee projects in the hospitality and gaming market in Las Vegas, including Project CityCenter for MGM MIRAGE, The Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino, the Wynn Encore Hotel and the Planet Hollywood Tower. The company also completed work on other marquee projects in the hospitality and gaming market, including Paris Las Vegas; Mohegan Sun and the MGM Grand at Foxwoods resort expansion, both in Connecticut; the Morongo Casino Resort and Spa and the Pechanga Resort and Casino, both in California; the Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Florida; the Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, the Augustus Tower at Caesars Palace, the Trump International Hotel an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tutor Perini Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tutor Perini Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tutor Perini Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tutor Perini Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tutor Perini Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUTOR PERINI CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tutor Perini Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tutor Perini Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tutor Perini Corporation Major Shareholders
Tutor Perini Corporation History
Tutor Perini Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tutor Perini Corporation Offices and Representations
Tutor Perini Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tutor Perini Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tutor Perini Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Tutor Perini Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Tutor Perini Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tutor Perini Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tutor Perini Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tutor Perini Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Tutor Perini Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Tutor Perini Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tutor Perini Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tutor Perini Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?