- The report contains detailed information about Liberty Homes Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Liberty Homes Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Liberty Homes Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Liberty Homes Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Liberty Homes Inc. business.
About Liberty Homes Inc.
Liberty Homes, Inc. (the Company) engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of a line of manufactured homes and modular homes under various trade names at wholesale in the United States. The Company has manufacturing facilities in Alabama, Indiana, Kansas, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Additionally, it sells at retail through 2 subsidiaries in Indiana and North Carolina
The Companys typical manufactured home contains a living room, dining room or area, a fully equipped kitchen, 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms, and one or more full baths. The Company also produces many homes with such additional living spaces as family rooms, sunrooms, dens, utility rooms and porches. The homes are equipped with central heating, carpeting, a choice of coordinated colors and interior decoration, and are offered in a wide range of floor plans. Single section homes are 12, 14 or 16 feet wide and vary in overall length from 36 to 76 feet. Multi-section homes are 2 or more 12, 14, 15 or 16 foot wide sections, with overall lengths ranging from 36 to 76 feet.
The Companys typical modular home is built in 2 or 3 sections and is very similar to a multi-section manufactured home, however without a permanent steel chassis.
In 1994, the Company formed Waverlee Homes, Inc., a majority owned subsidiary, which operates production facilities in Hamilton, Alabama. This operation enhanced the Companys ability to serve the market in the South Central United States.
During 1997, the Company formed Gipper Development Company, LLC, a wholly-owned entity, which is developing a manufactured housing community in Northern Indiana.
In 1998, Statesville Housing Center, Inc. was formed as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company and began operations as a retailer of the Companys homes. This retail center is located in Statesville, North Carolina within a mile of one of the Companys manufacturing plants.
Liberty Homes, Inc. was founded in 1941.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIBERTY HOMES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIBERTY HOMES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIBERTY HOMES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIBERTY HOMES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIBERTY HOMES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Liberty Homes Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Liberty Homes Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Liberty Homes Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Liberty Homes Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Liberty Homes Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIBERTY HOMES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIBERTY HOMES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIBERTY HOMES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIBERTY HOMES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIBERTY HOMES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIBERTY HOMES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Liberty Homes Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Liberty Homes Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Liberty Homes Inc. Major Shareholders
Liberty Homes Inc. History
Liberty Homes Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Liberty Homes Inc. Offices and Representations
Liberty Homes Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Liberty Homes Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Liberty Homes Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Liberty Homes Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Liberty Homes Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Liberty Homes Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Liberty Homes Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Liberty Homes Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Liberty Homes Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Liberty Homes Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Liberty Homes Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Liberty Homes Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?