- The report contains detailed information about Fluor Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fluor Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fluor Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fluor Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fluor Corporation business.
About Fluor Corporation
Fluor Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as a professional service company. The company provides engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance, as well as project management services on a global basis.
The company serves a set of industries worldwide, including oil and gas, chemical and petrochemicals, transportation, mining and metals, power, life sciences and manufacturing. It operates as a primary service provider to the U.S. federal government. The company performs operations and maintenance activities for major industrial clients and, in some cases, operate and maintain their equipment fleet.
The companys business is divided into five segments, including Oil & Gas, Industrial & Infrastructure, Government, Global Services, and Power. Fluor Constructors International, Inc., which is organized and operates separately from the rest of its business, provides unionized management and construction services in the United States and Canada, both independently and as a subcontractor on projects in each of its segments.
OIL & GAS
This segment serves the global oil and gas production and processing industries as an integrated service provider offering a range of design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services to various energy-related industries. The company serves specific industries including upstream oil and gas production, downstream refining and integrated petrochemicals.
The company provides front-end engineering, program management and final design services, construction management services, self-perform construction, or oversight of other contractors. The company has the capacity to design and construct new facilities, upgrade and revamp existing facilities, rebuild facilities following fires and explosions, and expand refineries, pipeline and offshore facility installations. It also provides consulting services ranging from feasibility studies to process assessment to project finance structuring and studies.
The companys typical projects in the upstream sector revolve around the production, processing and transporting of oil and gas resources, including the development of major new fields, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects.
With its partner Grupo ICA, the company maintains a joint venture known as ICA Fluor, through which it participates in the Mexican and Central American oil, gas, power, chemical and other markets.
INDUSTRIAL & INFRASTRUCTURE
The Industrial & Infrastructure segment provides design, engineering, procurement and construction services to the transportation, wind power, mining and metals, life sciences, telecommunications, manufacturing, commercial and institutional development, microelectronics and healthcare sectors. These projects often require application of its clients' processes and intellectual knowledge. The company focuses on providing its clients with solutions to reduce and contain cost and to compress delivery schedules.
The company provides a range of services, including consulting, design, planning, financial structuring, engineering and construction management, domestically and internationally. The companys service offerings include transportation infrastructure, such as roads, highways, bridges and rail. Many of its projects involve the use of public/private partnerships, which allow the company to develop and finance deals in concert with public entities for projects, such as toll roads.
Mining and metals provides a range of services to the iron ore, copper, diamond, gold, nickel and aluminum industries. These services include feasibility studies through detail engineering, design, procurement, construction, and commissioning and start-up support.
Life sciences, encompassing primarily the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries, remain a major focus of the Industrial & Infrastructure segment. In this area, the company provides design, engineering, procurement, construction and construction management services. The company also focuses on providing validation and commissioning services where the company not only brings new facilities into production but the company als
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLUOR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLUOR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLUOR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLUOR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLUOR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fluor Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fluor Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fluor Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fluor Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fluor Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. FLUOR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLUOR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLUOR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLUOR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLUOR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLUOR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fluor Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fluor Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fluor Corporation Major Shareholders
Fluor Corporation History
Fluor Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fluor Corporation Offices and Representations
Fluor Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fluor Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fluor Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Fluor Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Fluor Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fluor Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fluor Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fluor Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Fluor Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Fluor Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fluor Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fluor Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?