- The report contains detailed information about International Barrier Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Barrier Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Barrier Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Barrier Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Barrier Technology Inc. business.
About International Barrier Technology Inc.
International Barrier Technology Inc. engages in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of proprietary fire resistant building materials designed to help protect people and property from the destruction of fire.
The company uses a patented, non-combustible, non-toxic Pyrotite formulation that is used to coat wood panels and has applications to engineered wood products, paint, plastics, and expanded polystyrene.
The company fire-rated building products, including Pyrotite, a fire-barrier material comprised of the patented formulation reinforced with chopped fiberglass strands and applied adhered directly to structural sheathing (OSB oriented strand board or plywood) designed to prevent ignition and inhibit the spread of flames.
The company has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Pyrotite Coatings of Canada Inc. and Barrier Technology Corporation.
The companys products are marketed through supply agreements as LP FlameBlock Fire-Rated OSB Sheathing into Residential Roof Deck, Wall Assembly, Wildland Urban Interface Zones, and Structurally Insulated Panel market; and MuleHide FR Deck Panel into the commercial modular market.
The market for Pyrotite products remained roof deck applications in multifamily residential roof deck construction, wall assemblies, and structural insulated panels (SIPs). Sales into these markets are made as LP FlameBlock through LP Building Products and wholesale distribution companies, such as Stock Building Supply, Inc., BFS Building Supply, 84 Lumber, Inc., Logan Lumber Company, Taiga Building Products, Vandermeer Forest Products, Boise, Curtis Lumber, and Lake States Lumber.
The companys main customer is MuleHide Products, Inc.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as Barrier Technology Inc. and changed its name to International Barrier Technology Inc. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Barrier Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Barrier Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Barrier Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Barrier Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Barrier Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL BARRIER TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Barrier Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Barrier Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Barrier Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
International Barrier Technology Inc. History
International Barrier Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Barrier Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
International Barrier Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Barrier Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Barrier Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Barrier Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
International Barrier Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Barrier Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Barrier Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Barrier Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Barrier Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Barrier Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Barrier Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Barrier Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?