- The report contains detailed information about Lightwave Logic, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lightwave Logic, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lightwave Logic, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lightwave Logic, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lightwave Logic, Inc. business.
About Lightwave Logic, Inc.
Lightwave Logic, Inc., a development stage research and development company, focuses on the development of application specific electro-optic polymers (ASEOP) for various applications in the electro-optic device market. The companys electro-optic devices convert data from electric signals into optical signals for use in communications systems and in optical interconnects for data transfer.
The companys electro-optic polymers (plastics) are property-engineered at the molecular level (nanotechnology level) to meet the exacting thermal, environment and performance specifications demanded by electro-optic devices.
The companys electro-optic plastics would have applications in civilian and military telecommunications and advanced computational systems. Its applications would include telecommunications; backplane optical interconnects; entertainment; medical applications; satellite reconnaissance; navigational systems; radar applications; and all-optical transistors.
Photon-X, LCC: The company entered into a strategic relationship with Photon-X, LLC, a technology solutions provider for polymer waveguides that works in conjunction with various government agencies. In connection therewith, the company would provide Photon-X with its polymeric material to be tested and used on certain niche devices for anticipated military and commercial applications.
TangibleFuture, Inc: The company has retained TangibleFuture, Inc., a San Francisco based technology analysis and business development consulting company, to generate an independent assessment of its business opportunities in the fiber-optic telecommunications and optical computing sectors.
Perdix: In 2009, the company retained Perdix, Inc. to help it identify and build prototype products for target markets in fiber optic telecommunications systems. Perdix, Inc. provides engineering, research, and development services for government and industry in the optics and optics related industries. In 2009, the company initiated the development and production of its prototype amplitude modulator, which would be assembled into 1- and 2- dimensional arrays that are useful for optical computing applications, such as encryption and pattern recognition.
The company's patent-pending technologies when completed and tested to be utilized by electro-optic device manufacturers, such as telecommunications component and systems manufacturers, networking and switching suppliers, semiconductor companies, aerospace companies, and government agencies.
The company was founded in 1991. It was formerly known as Third-Order Nanotechnologies, Inc. and changed its name to Lightwave Logic, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lightwave Logic, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lightwave Logic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lightwave Logic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lightwave Logic, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lightwave Logic, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIGHTWAVE LOGIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lightwave Logic, Inc. History
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lightwave Logic, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lightwave Logic, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lightwave Logic, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lightwave Logic, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lightwave Logic, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lightwave Logic, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?