- The report contains detailed information about Blink Logic Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blink Logic Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blink Logic Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blink Logic Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blink Logic Inc. business.
About Blink Logic Inc.
Blink Logic Inc. develops and markets Web-based software solutions that translate data into tables, charts, and maps. The companys primary software solution, called Blink Logic, presents itself as an information dashboard or front-end solution to the Business Intelligence (BI) and relational database server infrastructure that are used by businesses worldwide.
Blink Logic is a zero footprint Web-based solution that allows end-users to create visual dashboard-like live business views on top of their existing relational and OLAP data sources. Blink Logic is deployed on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis, allowing a customer to pay for its solution on a monthly basis. Blink Logic's data moving feature allows the automatic transfer of customer data across physical infrastructure according to hardware load and performance.
The company targets the business intelligence software market and the business data market with the same technology and solutions.
Business Intelligence Software Market: This market includes various tools and applications focused on helping knowledge workers and business managers to access and analyze business data and performance metrics.
Business Data Market: This market includes companies that are in the business of selling industry and market research data.
The companys major competitors include Cognos, Business Objects, Microsoft, Oracle, Microstrategy, and SAS. Its competitors also include Panorama Software, Dundas Software, Corda Technologies, LucidEra, Pivotlink, iDashboards, and Targit.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLINK LOGIC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLINK LOGIC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLINK LOGIC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLINK LOGIC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLINK LOGIC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blink Logic Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blink Logic Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blink Logic Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blink Logic Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blink Logic Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLINK LOGIC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLINK LOGIC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLINK LOGIC INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLINK LOGIC INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLINK LOGIC INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLINK LOGIC INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blink Logic Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blink Logic Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blink Logic Inc. Major Shareholders
Blink Logic Inc. History
Blink Logic Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blink Logic Inc. Offices and Representations
Blink Logic Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blink Logic Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blink Logic Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Blink Logic Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Blink Logic Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blink Logic Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blink Logic Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blink Logic Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Blink Logic Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Blink Logic Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blink Logic Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blink Logic Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?