The report includes detailed analyses of meat and poultry market in Argentina, information on major producers, distributing companies, and buyers. The report also includes foreign trade statistics within recent years. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of meat and poultry market in Argentina.
- Argentina PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors (political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal) and analyzes what influence they exert on a business.
- Meat and poultry market is analyzed in depth by concentrating on domestic production and consumption. Perspectives of future market development are also considered.
- The foreign trade analysis provides data on export and import volumes, dynamics, by country structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides the main markets review.
The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Combining primary and secondary techniques, researchers use data sources of different levels starting from international expert view on the market to the data of local authorities and associations.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the meat and poultry market in Argentina.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. MEAT AND POULTRY MARKET IN ARGENTINA
2.1. Overview of meat and poultry market
2.2. Producers of meat and poultry in Argentina, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of beef
2.2.2. Producers of pork
2.2.3. Producers of mutton
2.2.4. Producers of lambs
2.2.5. Producers of poultry
3. ARGENTINA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN MEAT AND POULTRY
3.1. Export and import of fresh and frozen beef: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fresh and frozen pork: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fresh and frozen mutton: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of fresh and frozen poultry: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of sausages and similar products of meat: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ARGENTINA
5. CONSUMERS OF MEAT AND POULTRY IN ARGENTINE MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Meat and Poultry in Argentina
5.2. Meat and Poultry consumers in Argentina
Please note that Meat and Poultry Market in Argentina: Business Report 2018 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Argentina: Country Business Profile 2018
Date: Jan, 2018 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Argentina.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Argentina, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Argentina.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Argentina: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.
If you do not find a market report you would be interested in, please contact a member of our sales team - firstname.lastname@example.org