Every state of U.S. produces honey and bee products. Certain types of honey are produced in a few regions as it depends on location of floral source.
Industry is divided into three types: commercial, hobby and part-time. Commercial beekeep-ers are major producers of honey and bee products in United States.
Leading honey producing U.S. states are California, North Dakota, Florida.
Honey consumption in United States is increasing. United States mostly imported honey for domestic consumption and export only a part of the local produced honey.
The bee-keeping industry is controlled by U.S. Department of Agriculture. There are US Honey & Beekeeping Associations which support honey markets: American Beekeeping Federation, American Honey Producers Association, National Honey Board, etc.
The United States is one of the largest consumers of industrial honey in the world. The pri-mary users of industrial honey are health food and cereal manufacturers, bakery and food service industry. Individual consumers also contribute significantly to overall honey consump-tion in the United States.
The number of farms, bee colonies and honey production has been reduced recently. This trend leads to import of honeybees.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Honey and bee products market overview: production and consumption of honey and bee products, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including honey and bee products export/import operations in United States, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of honey and bee products in United States
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS MARKET IN UNITED STATES
2.1. Overview of honey and bee products market
2.1.1. General characteristics of honey and bee products market in United States
2.1.2. Production and consumption of honey and bee products in United States
2.1.3. Government regulations in honey and bee products market in United States
2.2. Producers of honey and bee products in United States, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of organic honey
2.2.2. Producers of bee wax
2.2.3. Producers of propolis2.2.5. Producers of honey syrup
2.2.4. Producers of royal jelly
3. UNITED STATES ’S FOREIGN TRADE IN HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS
3.1. Export and import of natural honey: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of bee wax: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED STATES
5. CONSUMERS OF HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS IN UNITED STATES ’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Honey and Bee Products in United States
5.2. Honey and Bee Products consumers in United States
Please note that Honey and Bee Products Market in United States: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- United States: Country Business Profile 4643
Date: Jan, 4643 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in United States.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on United States, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in United States.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of United States: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.