The United Kingdom is the second largest importer of honey in the EU. The main suppliers are China, India, Brazil, Argentina, and Chile. The UK is a leader in the EU organic honey market, which nowadays become popular within Europe.
Due to the unpredictable and not very favorable climate, honey production in the UK is limited and is mainly for local consumption. Some of the UK honey varieties are: harvesting honey from Cherry Blossom, Apple Blossom, Hawthorn, Dandelion, Lime Blossom, Borage and Heathe, and other honey types. The Beekeeper is also involved in the pollination of fruit crops, plants and trees.
The United Kingdom honey market is represented by many brands. Rowse Honey Ltd is the leading company with the major market share. Other brands include Gale’s of the company Premier Foods and private labels of the Morrison Supermarkets, ASDA, Waitrose and Tesco.
The main users of honey and bee products in The United Kingdom are health food and cereal manufacturers, bakery, food service industry and individual consumers.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Honey and bee products market overview: production and consumption of honey and bee products, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including honey and bee products export/import operations in United Kingdom, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of honey and bee products in United Kingdom
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS MARKET IN UNITED KINGDOM
2.1. Overview of honey and bee products market
2.1.1. Brief summary of EU honey and bee products market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of honey and bee products in United Kingdom
2.1.3. Government regulations in honey and bee products market in United Kingdom
2.2. Producers of honey and bee products in United Kingdom, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of organic honey
2.2.2. Producers of bee pollen
2.2.3. Producers of royal jelly
3. UNITED KINGDOM’S FOREIGN TRADE IN HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS
3.1. Export and import of natural honey: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of bee wax: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
5. CONSUMERS OF HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS IN UNITED KINGDOM’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Honey and Bee Products in United Kingdom
5.2. Honey and Bee Products consumers in United Kingdom
Please note that Honey and Bee Products Market in United Kingdom: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- United Kingdom: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in United Kingdom.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on United Kingdom, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in United Kingdom.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of United Kingdom: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.