Mexico is an important producer of honey in the world and one of the largest suppliers of honey to the EU. Leading honey producing states in Mexico are Yucatan, Veracruz, Guerrero, Campeche, Chiapas, Jalisco, Puebla and Quintana Roo. Mexico exports about one half of local honey production. The major importers of the Mexican honey are Germany, UK, the USA, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia.
Most of Mexico's honey producers are small family operations which use original traditional techniques for honey production.
Most of the Mexican honey is available in several forms. The most commonly purchased and exported honey product is jars of honey. In addition, Mexican producers of honey prepare and market candy with honey and nuts and honey straws.
The Mexican government’s involvement in the honey sector is significant. National Counsel for Organic Production (CNPO) was established with the support of manufacturers, processors, retailers, distributors, universities, consumers and government entities.
The main users of honey in Mexico are food and health manufacturers, bakery and food ser-vice industry and individual consumers.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Honey and bee products market overview: production and consumption of honey and bee products, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including honey and bee products export/import operations in Mex-ico, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of honey and bee products in Mexico
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS MARKET IN MEXICO
2.1. Overview of honey and bee products market
2.1.1. Brief summary of world honey and bee products market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of honey and bee products in Mexico
2.1.3. Government regulations and international projects in honey and bee products market in Mexico
2.2. Producers of honey and bee products in Mexico, including contact details and product range
3. MEXICO’S FOREIGN TRADE IN HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS
3.1. Export and import of natural honey: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of bee wax: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN MEXICO
5. CONSUMERS OF HONEY AND BEE PRODUCTS IN MEXICO’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Honey and Bee Products in Mexico
5.2. Honey and Bee Products consumers in Mexico
Please note that Honey and Bee Products Market in Mexico: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Mexico: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Mexico.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Mexico, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Mexico.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Mexico: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.