Netherlands also imports different types of fresh fruit and vegetables, predominantly from the US. One of the distinctive features of the local market is re-export, which in some years reached above 50 percent.
There are some consumption trends in the Netherlands. Local consumers prefer small pack-aging, convenience of products, and healthy food. Also they are concerned about the state of the environment and food safety.
There are more than 2.5 thousand companies, producing fruit in Netherland. The most signif-icant of them are located in the Provinces of Gelderland, Flevoland, Zeeland, Utrecht, and Limburg.
Fresh fruit regulations in the Netherlands include Food quality and food safety systems, Im-port procedures, European Union requirements for fresh fruit, and some other government regulations.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Fresh fruit market overview: production and consumption of fresh fruit, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including fresh fruit export/import operations in Netherlands, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of fresh fruit in Netherlands
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FRESH FRUIT MARKET IN NETHERLANDS
2.1. Overview of fresh fruit market
2.1.1. Brief review of EU fresh fruit market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of fresh fruit in Netherlands
2.1.3. Government regulations on fresh fruit market in Netherlands
2.2. Producers of fresh fruit in Netherlands, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of pears
2.2.2. Producers of grapes
2.2.3. Producers of kiwifruit
3. NETHERLANDS’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH FRUIT
3.1. Export and import of fresh apples: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fresh pears and quinces: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fresh cherries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of fresh peaches, nectarines: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of fresh plums, sloes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of bananas, including plantains, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of pineapples, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of avocados, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of guavas, mangoes and mangosteens, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of melons, watermelons and papaws (papayas), fresh: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of fresh grapes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.12. Export and import of fresh kiwifruit: volume, structure, dynamics
3.13. Export and import of tropical fruit: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN NETHERLANDS
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH FRUIT IN NETHERLANDS’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Fruit in Netherlands
5.2. Fresh Fruit consumers in Netherlands
Please note that Fresh Fruit Market in Netherlands: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Netherlands: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Netherlands.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Netherlands, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Netherlands.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Netherlands: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.