Germans prefer to consume mostly fresh fruit, but there is also a significant market share of canned, frozen and other processing fruit. What concerns fruit types, the most consumed are those, which are typical for the country, but exotic ones are also widely available on the mar-ket. Among the most important factors influencing fruit consumption is the place of origin of fruits.
Fruit production, imports and exports are controlled by EU regulations, similar to all members of the European Union and some other specific regulations and certifications. A lot of local laws are closely related to pesticide use, food safety and environment.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Fresh fruit market overview: production and consumption of fresh fruit, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including fresh fruit export/import operations in Germany, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of fresh fruit in Germany
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FRESH FRUIT MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of fresh fruit market
2.1.1. Production and consumption of fresh fruit in Germany
2.1.2. Distribution channels of fresh fruit in Germany
2.1.3. Government regulation on fresh fruit market in Germany
2.2. Producers of fresh fruit in Germany, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of avocados
2.2.2. Producers of kiwifruit
2.2.3. Producers of pomegranates
3. GERMANY’S FOREIGN TRADE IN FRESH FRUIT
3.1. Export and import of fresh apples: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fresh pears and quinces: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of fresh cherries: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of fresh peaches, nectarines: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of fresh plums, sloes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of bananas, including plantains, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of pineapples, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of avocados, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of guavas, mangoes and mangosteens, fresh or dried: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of melons, watermelons and papaws (papayas), fresh: volume, structure, dynamics
3.11. Export and import of fresh grapes: volume, structure, dynamics
3.12. Export and import of fresh kiwifruit: volume, structure, dynamics
3.13. Export and import of tropical fruit: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. CONSUMERS OF FRESH FRUIT IN GERMANY’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Fresh Fruit in Germany
5.2. Fresh Fruit consumers in Germany
Please note that Fresh Fruit Market in Germany: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Germany: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Germany.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Germany, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Germany.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Germany: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.