- The report contains detailed information about Ahlstrom Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ahlstrom Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ahlstrom Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ahlstrom Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ahlstrom Oyj business.
About Ahlstrom Oyj
Ahlstrom Corporation develops and manufactures nonwovens and specialty papers worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Fiber Composites and Specialty Papers. The Fiber Composites segments products include food nonwovens for teabags, absorbent food tray pads, and fibrous meat casings; medical nonwovens for drapes, gowns, and face masks; filtration products for transportation/automotive, HVAC, dust, gas turbine, food and beverage, water and wastewater, life sciences, and process filtrations; glass fiber tissues for floorings, wall covers, building panels, and roofing materials; specialty reinforcements for windmill blades, boat hulls, and sports equipment; industrial nonwovens for automotive backings, industrial reinforcements, floorings, wall covers, and fabric care; and wipes for personal and baby care, home care, and industrial wipes. The Specialty Papers segments products include self-adhesive labels for beverages, food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics; wet glue labels for beverage bottles and food cans; and self-adhesive labels for consumer and durable products, and self-adhesive tapes, materials, and components. Its products also include coated specialties for metalized beverage labels, metalized flexible packaging, and food and non-food packaging; industrial papers for food and non-food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, envelope windows, and repositionable notes; wallpaper bases and poster papers for wallpapers and outdoor advertising; pre-impregnated decor papers for furniture laminates and decorative panels; crepe paper for masking tape, sterile barrier systems, and cleaning wipes; vegetable parchment for baking paper, fast food packaging, butter and margarine packaging, furniture laminates, and textile tubes; abrasive base papers; and sealing and shielding products for sound absorption materials, heat shields, gaskets, and calendar bowl papers. The company was founded in 1851 and is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AHLSTROM OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AHLSTROM OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AHLSTROM OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AHLSTROM OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AHLSTROM OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ahlstrom Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ahlstrom Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ahlstrom Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ahlstrom Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ahlstrom Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. AHLSTROM OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AHLSTROM OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AHLSTROM OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AHLSTROM OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AHLSTROM OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AHLSTROM OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ahlstrom Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ahlstrom Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ahlstrom Oyj Major Shareholders
Ahlstrom Oyj History
Ahlstrom Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ahlstrom Oyj Offices and Representations
Ahlstrom Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ahlstrom Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ahlstrom Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Ahlstrom Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Ahlstrom Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ahlstrom Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ahlstrom Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ahlstrom Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Ahlstrom Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Ahlstrom Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ahlstrom Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ahlstrom Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?