- The report contains detailed information about M-real Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for M-real Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The M-real Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes M-real Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of M-real Oyj business.
About M-real Oyj
M-Real Oyj engages in the production and supply of paperboard and related services, coated and uncoated fine paper, and coated magazine paper in Europe. Its client base comprises publishers, printers, paper merchants, offices, and consumer product manufacturers, as well as carton printers.
The company offers its customers with wood fiber based solutions for consumer packaging, communications, and advertising purposes. Together with customers and partners, M-real develops products for demanding applications, such as magazines, art books, brochures, direct mail and office papers, as well as cartons for beauty and health care products, cigarettes, branded food and consumer durables. M-reals brands include Galerie, Euro Art, Data Copy.
The company operates in four business areas: Consumer Packaging, Publishing, Commercial Printing, and Office Papers.
The companys consumer packaging business area offers paperboards, packaging solutions and related services to carton printers, and brand owners in industries, including beauty care, health care, foods, cigarettes, and consumer durables. Its product offerings also include graphic boards, wallpaper base and papers for packaging, labeling, and self-adhesive laminates.
The company produces fiber cartonboard for consumer packaging and graphic applications, and coated white top kraftliner for the corrugating industry around the world. The company also produces base paper for wallcoverings. In addition, the companys product portfolio includes cartons, specialty papers for packaging, labelling and self-adhesive laminates.
Products: The companys products include cartonboards for packaging products, such as Carta Integra, Garta Solida, Gala X, Nova X, Avanta products, Tako products, Simcote, and Simwhite; boards for graphic applications, such as Carta Integra, Carta Solida, Galerie products, and Simwhite; white top kraftliners for retail packaging products, such as Kemiart; papers for packaging and labels, such as simcastor Plus products and simkraft special; and wallpaper base products, such as cresta products.
Sales and Marketing: The companys consumer packaging products are sold to customers in Europe, North America, and Asia.
The companys publishing business area provides a coated paper Galerie Papers for demanding applications, such as magazines, product catalogues, direct mail, and sales promotion materials. Galerie Papers are principally used by major publishers, printers, and brand owners around the world. The company offers its Galerie papers in the publishing industry, which is used in magazine publishers, printers, catalogue producers, retailers, and advertisers. The Galerie Papers serves brand owners, photographers, publishers and printers who demand outstanding image reproduction in their paper media.
Products: The companys principal galerie papers products include: Galerie Lite Coated ultra lightweight paper with high bulk and opacity; Galerie Brite Coated lightweight paper with high bulk, soft gloss, and improved brightness; Galerie One Coated fine paper with high bulk, brightness, and opacity; Galerie Fine Coated fine paper with high brightness, smoothness, and improved opacity; and Galerie Art Coated art paper with especially high smoothness and brightness.
Sales and Marketing: In Europe, the brands home market, Galerie Papers are used by distinguished publishing houses and printers in the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Finland, and Poland. The brand is also valued in overseas markets, including Australia, as well as by various publishers, printers and advertisers in high growth market areas, such as Eastern Europe, Russia and Ukraine. Galerie paper is marketed to approximately 70 countries worldwide.
The companys commercial printing business area produces added value fine papers for promotion and corporate communications. Art books, brochures, annual reports, direct mailings, flyers, inserts, leaflets are characteristic products made of this choice paper.
The users of M-real commercial printing papers are primarily professionals working in marketing
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. M-REAL OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. M-REAL OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. M-REAL OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. M-REAL OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. M-REAL OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. M-real Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of M-real Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of M-real Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. M-real Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. M-real Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. M-REAL OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. M-REAL OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. M-REAL OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. M-REAL OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. M-REAL OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. M-REAL OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
M-real Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
M-real Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
M-real Oyj Major Shareholders
M-real Oyj History
M-real Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
M-real Oyj Offices and Representations
M-real Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
M-real Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
M-real Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
M-real Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
M-real Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
M-real Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
M-real Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
M-real Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
M-real Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
M-real Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
M-real Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
M-real Oyj Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?