- The report contains detailed information about People's Liberation, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for People's Liberation, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The People's Liberation, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes People's Liberation, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of People's Liberation, Inc. business.
About People's Liberation, Inc.
People's Liberation, Inc. designs, markets, and sells casual apparel under the People's Liberation, William Rast, and J. Lindeberg brand names. Its clothing consists of premium denim, knits, wovens, and golf wear and outerwear for men and women. The company also markets and sells J. Lindeberg branded apparel in the United States.
In the United States, the company distributes merchandise to specialty stores, boutiques and department stores, such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus, and online at various Web sites, including williamrast.com, jlindebergusa.com, and Zappos.com. The company also markets and sells its J. Lindeberg branded collection and golf apparel through its retail stores in New York City and Los Angeles, and J. Lindeberg golf wear to green grass golf stores and boutiques in the United States. William Rast products are also sold in its three retail stores located in Los Angeles, San Jose, and Cabazon, California. Internationally, in select countries, the company sells William Rast branded apparel products directly and through distributors to better department stores and boutiques worldwide.
The companys principal products are fashion denim, knits, wovens and casual wear that are designed, manufactured, marketed, and distributed under the People's Liberation and William Rast labels. Its People's Liberation brand primarily includes denim for men and women, and William Rast brand is a collection of denim, knits, wovens and outerwear for both men and women. Its denim is made from fabrics milled primarily in the United States, Japan and Italy and processed with various treatments, washes and finishes, including light, medium, dark, and destroyed washes, some of which include studs, stones, and embroidered pockets as embellishments. The company introduces new versions of major styles each season in different colors, washes and finishes. Its knits and woven products consist of men's and women's tops and bottoms. The company sells knit and woven products which consist of cotton, velour, terry loop, fleece and nylon fabrications. Similar to denim products, the company introduces new versions, bodies, styles, colors and graphics of knit and woven products each season.
The companys William Rast lifestyle collection is being developed and designed in collaboration with Paris68, the New York-based independent design consultancy firm of Johan and Marcella Lindeberg.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells products through its own sales force based in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Dallas. Additionally, it operates showrooms in Los Angeles, New York and Atlanta. The company ships products to and invoices its United States customers directly from warehouse facilities located in or around Los Angeles, California.
International Sales and Distribution: The company's William Rast branded apparel products are sold internationally in select countries directly and through distributors to better department stores and boutiques.
The company purchases its J. Lindeberg branded apparel products from J. Lindeberg AB, the beneficial owner of 50% of J. Lindeberg USA, LLC.
The companys customers include Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus. The company also markets and sells J. Lindeberg branded collection and golf apparel through retail store in New York City and J. Lindeberg golf wear to green grass golf stores and boutiques in the United States. Internationally, in select countries, the company sells William Rast branded apparel products directly and through distributors to better department stores and boutiques throughout the world.
In 2009, the company sold its Peoples Liberation branded apparel and apparel accessories to Charlotte Russe in North America and Central America and provided Charlotte Russe with marketing and branding support for Peoples Liberation branded apparel.
The companys competitors in the denim and knit markets include brands, such as True Religion, Seven For All Mankind, Diesel, Guess, J Brand, and Joes Jeans.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. People's Liberation, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of People's Liberation, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of People's Liberation, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. People's Liberation, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. People's Liberation, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
People's Liberation, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
People's Liberation, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
People's Liberation, Inc. Major Shareholders
People's Liberation, Inc. History
People's Liberation, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
People's Liberation, Inc. Offices and Representations
People's Liberation, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
People's Liberation, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
People's Liberation, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
People's Liberation, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
People's Liberation, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
People's Liberation, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
People's Liberation, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
People's Liberation, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
People's Liberation, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
People's Liberation, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
People's Liberation, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
People's Liberation, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?