- The report contains detailed information about Blue Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blue Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blue Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blue Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blue Holdings Inc. business.
About Blue Holdings Inc.
Blue Holdings, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets jeans, apparel, and accessories. The company offers its products under the principal brand names Antik Denim, Taverniti So Jeans, Yanuk and Faith Connexion. It sells denim products and accessories in department stores and fashion boutiques that cater to fashion conscious consumers. The companys products are sold in the United States, Canada, Japan and the European Union directly to department stores and boutiques.
The companys competitors are companies that market such brands as Joes Jeans, True Religion, Seven For All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity.
Products and Brands
The company offers multiple brands of apparel in the premium and better denim segments. It markets its products under the Antik Denim, Taverniti So Jeans, Faith Connexion and Yanuk brands. The companys products are sold in the United States and abroad to upscale retailers and boutiques. It sells mens and womens styles and have launched a childrens line for both Antik Denim and Taverniti So Jeans. The companys products are made from fabrics milled in the United States, Japan and Italy.
The companys jeans are available in multiple combinations of washes, fabrics and finishes, with approximately 20 different combinations of colors, fabrics and finishes on certain styles. Its product lines include knits, woven tops and accessories.
Marketing and Sales
The company markets, distributes, and sells its products in the United States and internationally in countries, such as Canada, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Korea and Japan.
The company has entered into a joint venture (JV) agreement, with Headgear Inc. The new entity, Blue Holdings Headgear JV LLC (BHH), would market, sell and distribute the Taverniti So, Yanuk, and Antik Denim apparel brands within the United States.
The companys competitors are companies that sell premium denim and apparel brands such as Levi Strauss, Calvin Klein, Joes Jeans, True Religion Apparel, Seven For All Mankind, and Citizens of Humanity.
Blue Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blue Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blue Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blue Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blue Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blue Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blue Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blue Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blue Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Blue Holdings Inc. History
Blue Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blue Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Blue Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blue Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blue Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Blue Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Blue Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blue Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blue Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blue Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Blue Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blue Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?