- The report contains detailed information about DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. business.
About DealerTrack Holdings, Inc.
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides on-demand software solutions to the United States and Canadian automotive retail industries, including dealers, lenders, original equipment manufacturers, agents and aftermarket providers.
The companys dealer management system (DMS) provides dealers with tools with real-time data access that would streamline any automotive business. Its sales and finance and insurance (F&I) solution enables dealers to streamline the entire sales process, structuring various types of deals from a single integrated platform. Its compliance solution helps dealers meet legal and regulatory requirements and protect their hard-earned assets. The company's family of companies also includes data, accessories and consulting services providers, Automotive Lease Guide (ALG) and Chrome Systems (Chrome).
The company markets its dealer-facing solutions under the DealerTrack Performance Suite umbrella brand. The solutions fit within four categories: DMS, Inventory, Sales and F&I, and Compliance. Its solutions are supported by its Data Services, which include ALG Data Services, Chrome New Vehicle Data, Chrome VIN Match, Chrome Construct, Automotive Description Services, Chrome IQ, Chrome BookLink, Chrome Carbook Showroom, PC Carbook, Carbook Fleet Edition, Chrome Accessories Solution, and Chrome Interactive Media.
DealerTrack DMS DealerTrack DMS is a dealer management system that gives dealers control of their business across every department. It is an open platform that allows dealers to integrate and manage the primary functions of their store operations, including vehicle sales, portfolio management, showroom management, service department, general ledger, automated dispatching, parts inventory and invoicing, electronic repair order, service price guides, vehicle inventory, contact management, payroll, and personnel management.
Inventory Management Solution
DealerTrack AAX DealerTrack AAX is an inventory system. Daily performance tracking is enabled by real time reporting and custom built inventory modeling. The solution also includes functionality to help a dealer appraise vehicles, source vehicles and access vehicle pricing recommendations, and vehicle performance scores, as well as dealership transactional history.
Sales and F&I Solution
DealerTrack credit application network The companys DealerTrack credit application network facilitates the online credit application process by enabling dealers to transmit a consumers credit application information to one or multiple lenders and obtain credit decisions, as well as pull credit bureau data. The company offers each lender customer the option to provide other value-added services to dealers that facilitate the financing process, including dealer reserve statements, payoff quotes, prospect reports for consumers nearing the end of their loan or lease and reports of financing rates and programs.
SalesMaker SalesMaker is a profit management system enabling dealers to search the various lender programs in its database and find the financing or lease program that is suited for a consumer and profitable for the dealership. SalesMaker also assists dealers in finding financing for consumers with low credit scores. In addition, dealers can pre-qualify prospective consumers and then match the lender program against their available inventory.
BookOut With BookOut, a dealer can look up used automobile values by year/make/model or vehicle identification number for use in the credit application process. The company offers separate BookOut subscriptions for data provided by Black Book, Kelley Blue Book, and NADA. These products facilitate the financing process by providing dealers with valuation information about the relevant automobile. BookOut is also a product offering in the inventory management solution.
DealerTrack eMenu DealerTrack eMenu allows dealers to present consumers with an array of insurance and other aftermarket product options they offer in a menu format. The product also creates an auditable record of the disclosures to consumers during the aftermarket sales process
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEALERTRACK HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. History
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DealerTrack Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?