- The report contains detailed information about Hawaiian Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hawaiian Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hawaiian Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hawaiian Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hawaiian Holdings Inc. business.
About Hawaiian Holdings Inc.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., engages in the scheduled air transportation of passengers and cargo in the United States.
The companys flight operations are based in Honolulu, Hawaii. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 192 scheduled and charter flights per day with daily service on its transpacific routes between Hawaii and Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose, California; Las Vegas, Nevada; Phoenix, Arizona; and Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington; daily service on its interisland routes among the four major islands of the state of Hawaii; scheduled service on its South Pacific/Australia/Asia routes between Hawaii and Pago Pago, American Samoa; Papeete, Tahiti; and Sydney, Australia, and Manila, Philippines; and other ad hoc charters.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys total fleet consisted of 14 Boeing 767-300ER and 4 Boeing 767-300 aircraft to service its transpacific, South Pacific/Australia/Asia and charter routes, and 15 Boeing 717-200 aircraft to service its interisland routes.
Code Sharing and Other Alliances
The company has marketing alliances with other airlines that provide reciprocal frequent flyer mileage accrual and redemption privileges and code sharing on certain flights (one carrier placing its name and flight numbers, or code, on flights operated by the other carrier). It has marketing alliances with other airlines, such as American Airlines (American); American Eagle; Continental Airlines (Continental); Delta Air Lines (Delta); Island Air; Korean Air; Northwest Airlines; United Airlines (United); US Airways; Virgin Atlantic Airways; and Virgin Blue.
On September 10, 2010, Hawaiian Airlines and Delta Air Lines have signed a new code sharing agreement. They announced that the agreement would offer Delta's customers access to connecting flights within the Hawaiian islands.
On October 6, 2010, All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. and Hawaiian Airlines Inc. announced that they have signed an agreement to establish a commercial partnership.
Transpacific: The company faces multiple competitors on its transpacific routes, including major network carriers, such as Alaska Airlines, American, Continental, Northwest, Delta, United, and US Airways.
South Pacific/Australia/Asia: The company operates roundtrip flights between Honolulu and Sydney, Australia, competing directly with Qantas Airways and its affiliate Jetstar; and between Honolulu and Manila, Philippines, competing directly with Philippine Airlines.
Interisland: The company competes with various carriers, including Island Air, Mesa (through its go!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hawaiian Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hawaiian Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. History
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hawaiian Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?