- The report contains detailed information about Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. business.
About Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc.
Eldorado Artesian Springs, Inc. bottles, markets, and distributes natural spring water under the Eldorado Artesian Spring Water brand. The company also markets and distributes organic vitamin charged spring water under the Eldorado Artesian Spring Water Brand. It distributes to businesses, homes, and offices using its own trucks for distribution primarily in Colorado. It also distributes directly to regional warehouses for grocery store chains and distributions companies.
The company involves in the bottling and sale of spring water from springs located in Eldorado Springs, Colorado on property owned by the company. In addition to real property, the wells and springs thereon, and water rights, the company owns a bottling plant in Louisville, Colorado (including building and bottling equipment), associated containers and equipment, resort buildings, a residential home, and an outdoor swimming pool, which are located on the property in Eldorado Springs, Colorado.
The company is principally in the business of selling bottled artesian spring water. It rents coolers to customers to dispense the bottled water. It also rents and sells filtration equipment to customers for home and office accounts. The company has added coffee and coffee equipment to its product mix delivered to customers from route delivery vehicles. It also has added a line of organic vitamin charged spring water to the product line. Additionally, in Eldorado Springs, the company owns and operates a resort on its property during the summer months and rents a single-family home.
Sales and Distribution
The company sells its bottled artesian spring water into two distinct segments of the market for bottled water.
Home/Commercial Delivery Business: The companys bottled water delivery business primarily consists of the sale of five gallon and three gallon containers of water to customers who lease water dispensers from the company. Its delivery sales are made primarily in the Denver/Boulder, Colorado metropolitan area. As of March 31, 2010, the company had approximately 12,000 active delivery accounts.
PET Packaging/Retail Distribution Business: The PET business consists principally of the wholesale distribution of its PET products to grocery store chains with operations primarily in Colorado. It uses its own trucks to deliver its PET water products to grocery customers warehouses in the Denver metropolitan area. From there, the water is shipped to customers grocery stores throughout Colorado. In addition, the company receives distribution at these customers grocery stores located in New Mexico, Wyoming, Kansas, Utah, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The companys competitors in the local Denver/Boulder area for home and office delivery include Deep Rock and Sierra Springs.
Eldorado Artesian Springs, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELDORADO ARTESIAN SPRINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Major Shareholders
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. History
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Offices and Representations
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eldorado Artesian Springs Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?