- The report contains detailed information about Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. business.
About Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. engages in specialty coffee and coffee maker businesses in the United States and internationally.
The company manages its operations through two business segments, Specialty Coffee business unit (SCBU) and Keurig business unit (Keurig).
SCBU sources, produces, and sells approximately 200 varieties of coffee, cocoa, teas, and other beverages in K-Cup portion packs and coffee in traditional packaging, including whole bean and ground coffee selections in bags and ground coffee in fractional packs, for use both at-home (AH) and away-from-home (AFH). These varieties are sold primarily in North American wholesale channels, including supermarkets and convenience stores, in restaurants and hospitality, to office coffee distributor and directly to consumers via its Web site, greenmountaincoffee.com. In addition, SCBU sells Keurig single-cup brewers and other accessories directly to consumers and to supermarkets. Brands that are packaged and sold by SCBU include Barista Prima; Cafe Escapes; Caribou Coffee; Celestial Seasonings; Coffee People; Diedrich; Donut House; Emerils; Gloria Jeans; Green Mountain Coffee; Green Mountain Naturals; Kahlua; Newmans Own Organics; Timothys; Tullys; and revv.
Keurig, a manufacturer of gourmet single-cup brewing systems, targets its premium patented single-cup brewing systems for use both AH and AFH, mainly in North America. Keurig sells AH single-cup brewers, accessories and coffee, tea, cocoa, and other beverages in K-Cup portion packs produced by SCBU and other licensed roasters to retailers by principally processing its sales orders through fulfillment entities for the AH channels. Keurig sells AFH single-cup brewers to distributors for use in offices. Keurig also sells AH brewers, AFH brewers, and K-Cup portion packs directly to consumers via its Web site, www.keurig.com. Keurig has partnered with Twinings (for tea) and The J.M. Smucker Company (for coffee) to offer their respective brands of tea or coffee in K-Cup portion packs under the Twinings, Folgers Gourmet Selections, and Millstone brands.
Coffee: The company offers Arabica bean coffee, including single-origin, Fair Trade Certified, organic, flavored, limited edition, and proprietary blends. Its coffee comes in various package types, including bagged (whole bean and ground), fractional packages (for food service and office environments), and single-cup Keurig K-Cup portion packs. In 2010, the company introduced revv and revv Pulse, two new K-Cup portion packs targeting consumers of energy drinks.
Tea: The company has a licensing agreement with Celestial Seasonings to produce Celestial Seasonings branded teas and Perfect Iced Tea in K-Cup portion packs. In September 2010, the company introduced its tea offering in a K-Cup portion pack made with paper.
Other Beverages: In addition to coffee and tea, the company also produces and sells apple cider, cocoa, and other dairy-based beverages in K-Cup portion packs, including chai latte and mocha varieties.
Brewers: The company also sells coffee makers and single-cup brewing systems. Under the Keurig brand name, it offers various brewers that are differentiated by channel and size for the AFH channel, and by features of the brewer for the AH channel. Keurig also offers a selection of brewers for the hospitality, wholesale club, and consumer direct channels. In addition, Keurig maintains license agreements under which licensees (Breville Group Limited selling a Breville branded brewer; Jarden, Inc. selling a Mr. Coffee branded brewer, and Conair, Inc. selling a Cuisinart branded brewer) manufacture, market, and sell coffee makers co-branded with Keurig-brewing technology.
Accessories: The company offers various accessories for the Keurig single-cup brewing system, including K-Cup portion pack storage racks and baskets, a My K-Cup reusable cartridge, and brewer carrying cases. It also sells other coffee-related equipment and accessories, gift assortments, hand-crafted items from coffee-source countries and Vermont, and gourmet food items covering a range of price points. These products are sold to consumers directly and through retail channels.
The company competes against sellers of specialty coffee, including Dunkin Brands, Inc., Peets Coffee & Tea, Inc., and Starbucks Corporation. When selling direct to consumers, it competes with roasters, such as Gevalia, a division of Kraft Foods, Inc., as well as with other direct mail companies. In foodservice, the company competes against private label roasters, as well as brands, such as Seattles Best Coffee and Starbucks.
Through Keurig, the company also competes against sellers of coffeemakers, including companies that produce traditional pot-brewed coffeemakers, such as Bunn-O-Matic Corporation; Mars, Inc. (through its FLAVIA unit); Conair, Inc.; Jarden Corporation; Phillips Electronics NV; and Robert Bosch GmbH. The company also competes within the single-cup segment of the coffeemaker industry with Mars, Inc.; Nestle S.A.; Philips Electronics NV; Sara Lee Corporation; Robert Bosch GmbH; and Kraft Foods, Inc.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Major Shareholders
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. History
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Offices and Representations
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?