- The report contains detailed information about Thor Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thor Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thor Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thor Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thor Industries Inc. business.
About Thor Industries Inc.
Thor Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells various recreation vehicles, and small and mid-size buses in the United States and Canada.
The companys principal recreation vehicle operating subsidiaries were Airstream, Inc. (Airstream), CrossRoads RV (CrossRoads), Dutchmen Manufacturing, Inc. (Dutchmen), Four Winds International, Inc. (Four Winds), Keystone RV Company (Keystone), Komfort Corp. (Komfort), Citair, Inc. (Citair), and Damon Corporation (Damon). Its principal bus operating subsidiaries were Champion Bus, Inc. (Champion), General Coach America, Inc., (General Coach), ElDorado National California, Inc. (ElDorado California), ElDorado National Kansas, Inc. (ElDorado Kansas), Goshen Coach, Inc. (Goshen Coach), and SJC Industries, Corp. (SJC).
In September 2010, the company acquired 100% of Towables Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Heartland Recreation Vehicles, LLC, which is a major manufacturer of towable recreation vehicles.
Airstream: The companys Airstream subsidiary manufactures and sells travel trailers and motorhomes under the trade name Airstream. It also manufactures and sells the Airstream Safari, International, Flying Cloud, and Bambi travel trailers, as well as sells Interstate and Avenue Class B motorhomes.
Dutchmen: The companys Dutchmen subsidiary manufactures and sells conventional travel trailers and fifth wheels primarily under the trade names Dutchmen, Aero, Kodiak, Grand Junction, Denali, and Voltage.
Four Winds: The companys Four Winds subsidiary manufactures and sells gasoline and diesel Class A, Class C and Class B motorhomes. Its products are sold under trade names, such as Four Winds, Hurricane, Windsport, Chateau, and Serrano.
Damon: The companys Damon subsidiary manufactures and sells gasoline and diesel Class A motor homes under the trade names Daybreak, Challenger, Astoria, Avanti, Tuscany, and Outlaw.
CrossRoads: The companys CrossRoads subsidiary manufactures and sells conventional travel trailers and fifth wheels under the trade names Cruiser, Seville, Zinger, and Sunset Trail; and park models under the trade names Tranquility and Westchester.
Citair: The companys Citair subsidiary manufactures travel trailers, fifth wheels, truck campers, and park models. It operates under the name General Coach and sells recreation vehicles and park models under various trade names.
Keystone: The companys Keystone subsidiary manufactures and sells travel trailers and fifth wheels under trade names, such as Montana, Springdale, Hornet, Sprinter, Outback, Laredo, Alpine, Mountaineer, Avalanche, Raptor, Passport, and Cougar.
Komfort: The companys Komfort subsidiary manufactures and sells travel trailers and fifth wheels under the trade names Komfort and Trailblazer in the western United States and western Canada.
Breckenridge: Breckenridge is the park model division of Damon Corporation.
The company manufactures small and mid-size transit and commercial buses in North America.
ElDorado National: ElDorado National includes ElDorado Kansas and ElDorado California subsidiaries, which manufacture and sell buses and mobility vans for transit, airport car rental and hotel/motel shuttles, paramedical transit for hospitals and nursing homes, tour and charter operations and other uses. ElDorado National manufactures and sells buses under trade names, such as Aerolite, AeroElite, Aerotech, Escort, MST, Transmark, EZ Rider, and Axess, its 40 foot bus.
Champion Bus: Champion manufactures and sells small and mid-size buses under trade names, such as Challenger, Defender, CTS-RE, and Crusader.
General Coach: General Coach manufactures and sells small and mid-sized buses under trade names, such as American Cruiser, American Coach, and EZ Trans.
Goshen Coach: Goshen Coach manufactures and sells small and mid-size buses under trade names, such as GC II and Pacer.
SJCL: SJC manufactures and sells ambulances under trade names such as McCoy Miller, Marque, and Premiere.
The companys suppliers for various parts and raw materials include Ford Motor Company; Freightliner; General Motors; Cummins; Caterpillar; Workhorse Custom Chassis; Navistar; Mercedes Benz; and Chrysler.
The company and Cruise America, Inc. have a 50/50 owned joint venture, CAT Joint Venture LLC (CAT), to make short-term rentals of motorized recreation vehicles to the public.
Thor Industries, Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thor Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thor Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thor Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thor Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thor Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THOR INDUSTRIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thor Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thor Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thor Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
Thor Industries Inc. History
Thor Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thor Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
Thor Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thor Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thor Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thor Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Thor Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thor Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thor Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thor Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thor Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thor Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thor Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thor Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?