- The report contains detailed information about ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation business.
About ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation, through its subsidiary, ForeverGreen International LLC, produces and distributes whole foods, nutritional supplements, personal care products, and essential oils in the United States and internationally.
The company has four brand lines: The LegaSea brand includes FrequenSea, SecreSea, ZMP 400, SecreSea, Azul, and A.I.M. Transfer Factor, which contain marine phytoplankton as their key ingredient; The TRUessence Apothecary and Essential Oil brand includes its essential oils, personal care, and household products; The Smart Food brand includes Pulse-8, a heart healthy product that features L-arginine, with marine phytoplankton, ElectriFire, a natural energy drink, Thunder, a chocolate meal replacement shake, SmartSaltz, and various other healthy chocolate or whole-food based products; and The O3World brand line includes its line of healthy weight management products.
FrequenSea: FrequenSea is a whole-food beverage consisting of a proprietary blend of marine phytoplankton, ionic sea minerals, frankincense, rose, ginger, and aloe vera in a base of blueberry, cranberry, and lime juice. FrequenSeas ingredients are processed through a patent-pending process known as Aqueous Molecular Partitioning (AMP), which, without the use of chemicals or heat, renders the ingredients water-soluble. FrequenSea is sold as a single bottle, in individual single-serving packets or even in four-bottle packs. The marine phytoplankton in FrequenSea contains approximately 200 different sea algae.
LegaSea products: The LegaSea brand line also features various products that contain the marine phytoplankton featured in FrequenSea. Azul is a high-antioxidant powdered blend of 24 raw whole food and fruit ingredients, and probiotics that are naturally dried and blended to preserve their natural integrity. A.I.M. Transfer Factor capsules contain a proprietary blend of raw materials that optimize immune, metabolic, and antioxidant support. ZMP 400 features zeolite, a volcanic mineral for attracting and removing harmful metals, chemicals, and toxins from the body.
TRUessence Essential Oils: The company offers its members and customers various therapeutic-grade wild crafted essential oil singles and blends.
HYDRessence Plant Life Concentrates: Utilizing the patent-pending and, exclusive to ForeverGreen, Aqueous Molecular Partitioning (AMP) process, HYDRessence Plant Life Concentrates contain the nutrients of the entire plant in three liquid products that can be added to water or juice for an improved nutritious and pH-balancing experience.
TRUessence Apothecary & Personal Care products: The companys personal care products include various products to suit personal care needs, from tooth powder to shaving cream, to chemical-free house cleaners, to luxurious bath salts. Primary products from this line include Juice shampoo and conditioner, a lavender-based all-purpose body wash called Silk; Quench, a natural moisturizer, Touch antibacterial foaming hand soap; Protect hand sanitizer; and the facial skincare line, SecreSea. SecreSea is a marine phytoplankton-based skin care program of five products for skin.
O3World Weight Management products: O3World product line supports weight management through its products, FIXX, FORM/ FIBE, and FILL. FIXX is a meal replacement drink powder that has an energy component. FORM is a capsule product that taken before a meal creates a feeling of fullness so an individual should eat less. FIBE is an all-natural alternative to FORM. FILL is a nutritious whole food bar, offered in various flavors, that is intended as a hunger-satisfying snack in between meals throughout the day.
Pulse-8: Pulse-8 is a product that contains a specific ratio of L-Arginine with marine phytoplankton, designed to support heart health.
Whole Foods: The companys whole food offerings consist of various natural food products that are made onsite in its whole-food manufacturing facility. Pulse consists of 17 different nuts, seeds, fruits, grains, and other whole foods. Pulse is offered in various flavors, either loose in canisters or in snack bars, and may be used as a snack or a meal replacement. The companys other whole food meal and snack products include various soups and also include Finally Fruit, a natural dried fruit medley, Great Start oatmeal breakfast cereals, Harvest Mix trial mix blends, and Parched Pulse, a natural dried vegetable mix.
ElectriFire: Also a part of the Smart Food line is its natural energy drink, ElectriFire. ElectriFire comes in two flavors, fruity smooth blend, or a spiced blend, which offers a kick of AMPed chili for added blood circulation.
24 Karat Chocolate: This naturally dark chocolate comes in individually wrapped Teasers, as well as in fondue chips with a chocolate melter for use at chocolate fondue parties. The 24 Karat Chocolate is also used as an ingredient in the weight management meal replacement products Thunder and FIXX. Thunder is a meal replacement drink powder.
The company services individual product orders and ships to individual customers and members in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, Spain, the Netherlands , Germany, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Dominican Republic, and other South American countries.
The company's principal suppliers include Unique Sea Farms, Ltd and Primal Essence.
The companys essential oils and personal care products compete with companies, such as NuSkin, Neways, and Young Living Essential Oils.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOREVERGREEN WORLDWIDE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Major Shareholders
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation History
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Offices and Representations
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ForeverGreen Worldwide Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?