Main research objectives are:
1. State value and prospects of the bakery foods market (frozen products) development from standpoint of investment appeal.
2. Expediency definition and possibilities of investors penetrate to the Russian frozen bakery foods market.
The research period is 2000-2007. The general trends and forecasts of frozen bakery foods market development are considered over the near-term outlook up to 2011.
1. Statistical data of Federal State Statistics Service, estimated and forecast figures of Euromonitor International.
2. Companies press releases, branch and expert estimations of mass media.
3. Own informational resource and extensive enterprises database of Information Agency «CredInform – North-West».
Now the Russian frozen products market is one of the most dynamically developing the food branch markets. So, within the period of 2005-2007 the frozen products market capacity has grown on average at 12% a year. This trend will be kept in the near-term outlook.
At the same time, the world frozen production market is developing much more headily the Russian market. So, in the USA in the food market 70% of goods are the frozen products. The Europe has passed to the frozen bread 30 years ago, Russia - 20 years later. Today in the European countries the frozen bread occupies 80% of the market, while in Russia – only 10-15%.
The Russian experts classify the frozen bakery foods market on following basic segments (ravioli, frozen pancakes, frozen pizza, dough and products of it)
At present time, the ravioli to be still a leader in the structure of the frozen products market, its position makes more than half of total the frozen product market. The segment annually grows approximately at 2.5%.
The frozen pancakes market is rather young and at the same time one of the most fast-growing – on average at 16% a year.
The frozen pizza market is small, but dynamically enough developing segment of the frozen semi-finished products market. The market annually shows growth at a level of 10-11%.
The frozen dough market is young, but taking increase in interest from the public catering sector (HoReCa) into account, one can predict a headily market development. Average rates of market growth make 13% a year.
Potential basis for frozen product manufacture including the frozen bakery and semi-finished foods are the baking industry enterprises.
The brief information on the leading companies of Russian frozen products market is presented in the report.
For more information on companies-participants of Russian bakery foods market, see «The directory of the branch enterprises», that was created in the «CredInform – North-West» company.
More detailed information on any firm can be received in on-line at Agency site where in more accessible form reference data on firm are presented not only, but also in the comparative form its financial figures, foreign-economic activity data, etc.
1. SOCIAL AND POLITICAL ROLE OF BREAD NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
1.1. Bread meaning in the Russian society
1.2. Bread as political means
1.3. Legislation and regulation connected with bread, and changes are expected in these spheres
1.4. The public tendencies connected with bread
2. THE BASIC TRENDS IN THE FROZEN BAKERY FOODS MARKET. A SITUATION IN VARIOUS REGIONS OF RUSSIA
2.1. The nomenclature, pricing policy, change of the attitude toward the frozen bakery foods in segments: ravioli, pancakes, pizza, dough and products of it
2.2. Bread using in the public catering places
3. THE BASIC MARKET SUBJECTS (MOSCOW, SPB, CENTRAL FEDERAL REGION, NORTH-WEST FEDERAL REGION)
4. THE ORGANIZATION OF FROZEN PRODUCTION SELLING (SPECIFICITY), STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION, TRADING NETWORKS
5. THE RUSSIAN NORMATIVE REQUIREMENTS TO QUALITY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
6. THE MAIN CONSUMERS GROUPS:
6.1. Public catering establishments
6.2. Individual buyers, country sector
6.3. Corporate sector
7. CONCLUSION AND SUMMARY