- The report contains detailed information about Lanbo Financial Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lanbo Financial Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lanbo Financial Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lanbo Financial Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lanbo Financial Group Inc. business.
About Lanbo Financial Group Inc.
Lanbo Financial Group, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary New Star Real Estate Development Co. (Newstar), engages in the construction, development and sale of residential real estate units in the People's Republic of China.
Newstar operates as a state-owned enterprise, which completed significant real estate development and construction projects in Xi'an, including the Xinxing Great Wall Building, Xinxing Residential Community, Xinxing Mansion and Xinxing Merchants Square.
The Company concentrates on the acquisition of additional state-owned and private enterprises, focusing on businesses engaged in real estate development, customer electronics and the manufacturing and distribution of industrial products.
Junjing Garden Project
The Junjing Garden project is a community development project with 15 residential buildings in Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province, the People's Republic of China. Construction on the 5 buildings of the Junjing Garden project was completed in 2004. The combined salable areas of its Xinxing Gangwan and Junjing Garden projects included approximately 90,000 square meters.
Xidu Tower is a 26 floor commercial and residential structure (with two floors underground) situated on 4200 square meters of land in North Jinhua Road in Xi'an City. Newstar entered into a Transfer Agreement, dated November 2004 (the Transfer Agreement), with Shaanxi Province International Trust and Investment Co. Ltd. (the Assignor) and the Xincheng District Commerce and Trade Bureau of Xi'an City (the Bureau).
Tangdu Machine Factory
Newstar acquired the Tangdu Machine Factory. The Tangdu Machine Factory is situated on approximately 60,000 square meters of land on Jiangong Road in Xi'an City. The documentation for the land transfer has been completed. Newstar intends to develop as a residential community on this land.
In November 2004, the company entered into three letters of intent for the acquisition of 55% of the business of Nanjing Damei Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. (Nanjing Damei); 65% of the business of Shenzhen Qingbao Science and Technology Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Qingbao) and 60% of the business of Weifang Gongda Tele-communications Co., Ltd. (Weifang Gongda).
Nanjing Damei is a privately-held real estate development company in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China, mainly engaged in residential real estate development.
Shenzhen Qingbao is a technology firm focused on manufacturing various cards used in computers, such as sound cards and display cards. Shenzhen Qingbao also engages in system integration and design of networking systems, application of networking production, development of software and hardware, and the assembly and marketing on an agency basis of computers and their accessories and electronic components.
Weifang Gongda is a Sino-foreign joint venture engages in manufacturing Electrets Condenser Microphones (ECM) for audio and video conferencing systems, computer monitors and cellular phones.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lanbo Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lanbo Financial Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LANBO FINANCIAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. History
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lanbo Financial Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?