- The report contains detailed information about RCM Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RCM Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RCM Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RCM Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RCM Technologies Inc. business.
About RCM Technologies Inc.
RCM Technologies, Inc. is a provider of business and technology solutions. The company engages in the design, development, and delivery of these services to commercial and government sectors.
The company has three segments: Information Technology, Engineering, and Commercial Services. The Information Technology, or IT, segment provides enterprise business solutions, application services, infrastructure solutions, competitive advantage & productivity solutions, life sciences solutions and other selected vertical market specific offerings. Its Engineering segment provides engineering and design, engineering analysis, technical writing, and technical support services. The Commercial Services segment provides health care professionals, as well as clerical and light industrial temporary personnel.
Information Technology segment
The companys IT segment is comprised of two business groups the IT Consulting Business Group and the IT Solutions Business Group. The IT Consulting Business Group consists of three business units in North America the Eastern Region, the Central Region, and the Western Region. The Solutions Business Group consists of three business units IT Enterprise Management, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Life Sciences.
The RCM Enterprise Business Solutions Group develops proprietary customized solutions and intellectual property by bundling software, systems, tools and services into integrated business and technology solutions.
Among those IT services provided by the company to its clients are: enterprise business solutions, application services, infrastructure solutions, competitive advantage & productivity solutions, and life sciences solutions. The company provides its IT services through various delivery methods. These include management consulting engagements, project management of client efforts, project implementation of client initiatives, outsourcing, both on and off site, and a full complement of resourcing alternatives.
Engineering segment consists of three business units Engineering Services and Projects, Power Systems Services USA, and Power Systems Services Canada. The Engineering Services and Projects unit includes Aerospace, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering divisions. The Power Systems units focus primarily on the nuclear power, fossil fuel and electric utility industries.
The company provides a range of Engineering services, including Engineering & Design, Engineering Analysis, Engineer-Procure-Construct, Configuration Management, Hardware/Software Validation & Verification, Quality Assurance, Technical Writing & Publications, Manufacturing Process Planning & Improvement, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Component & Equipment Testing and Risk Management Engineering. Engineering services are provided at the site of the client or, less frequently, at the companys own facilities.
Commercial Services segment consists of the Specialty Health Care and General Support Services groups. The companys Specialty Health Care Group specializes in long-term and short-term staffing, as well as executive search and placement for the following fields: rehabilitation (physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists), nursing, managed care, allied health care, health care management, and medical office support. The Specialty Health care group provides services to hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools, sports medicine facilities and private practices. Its services include in-patient, outpatient, sub-acute and acute care, multilingual speech pathology, rehabilitation, and geriatric, pediatric, and adult day care.
The companys General Support Services Group provides contract and temporary services, as well as permanent placement services, for full-time and part-time personnel in a variety of functional areas, including office, clerical, data entry, secretarial, light industrial, shipping, receiving, and general warehouse.
The company serves national and international companies in North America as well as mid-sized businesses in such industries as Aerospace/Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Distribution, the Public Sector and Technology. The company sells and delivers its services through a network of 37 offices in selected regions throughout North America.
The companys customers include 3M, ADP, Bristol Myers Squibb, Bruce Power, Celgene, Dow Chemical USA, Entergy, FlightSafety International, Lilly del Caribe, Microsoft, New York City Department of Education, New York Power Authority, Ontario Power Generation, Pocino, PSE&G, QualxServ, Schering Plough, United Technologies Corporation, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power, Wyeth, and Wells Fargo.
RCM Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1971.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RCM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RCM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RCM Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RCM Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RCM Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RCM TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RCM Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RCM Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RCM Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
RCM Technologies Inc. History
RCM Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RCM Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
RCM Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RCM Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RCM Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RCM Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
RCM Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RCM Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RCM Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RCM Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RCM Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RCM Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RCM Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RCM Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?