- The report contains detailed information about MD Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MD Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MD Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MD Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MD Technologies Inc. business.
About MD Technologies Inc.
MD Technologies, Inc. provides administrative and clinical products and services to the healthcare industry, including a patient accounting system, a document management system, an electronic medical record system, patient interactivity applications, and billing and accounts receivable management services. The companys software tools and services allow physicians and their office staff to access data over the Internet.
Products and Services
The company provides Software-as-a-Service and healthcare RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) and solutions to physicians and other healthcare providers nationwide.
The company's RCM services are delivered to a spectrum of healthcare providers, ranging from solo practitioners to major hospital-affiliated group practices. It invoices customers on a monthly basis. The company also collects payments, adjudicate balances, and work their accounts receivables, providing a full-service management of the receivables process from beginning to end. The company processes the majority of these healthcare transactions electronically using software billing systems and electronic clearinghouses, thereby reducing time to payment and speeding up the claims adjudication process.
The company utilizes PPM (Physician Practice Management) software for its RCM customers in order to efficiently deliver its services to them and for some customers it delivers that software to them for use in their practice. The company uses its internally developed, net-native, Software-as-a-Service application, Medtopia Manager to provide these services for many of its customers and it also utilize an ASP hosted MiSys PPM application with other customers.
Medtopia Manager is the company's Software-as-a-Service Physician Practice Management system that provides customers with web-based appointment scheduling, patient account management, electronic claims processing, electronic remittance advice, accounts receivable management. Customers of the application primarily consist of office-based physician groups from a range of specialties. While most customers consist of medical practices, it is also used by dentists, optometrists, health clinics, and other healthcare providers.
Medtopia DMS is the company's web-based document management system that allows healthcare providers and other entities to image, index, archive, search, and retrieve electronic documents throughout their enterprise. The application works completely over the Internet so that users have access to their electronic documents from any location where Internet access is available. The application also integrates completely with the entire Medtopia suite of products and services so that customers can receive a completely integrated and comprehensive solution for their administrative and clinical documents when needed.
Medtopia EMR is the company's electronic medical record application that enables physicians to have remote and portable access to clinical information on their patients such as procedure and diagnosis history, prescription history, drug allergies, past medical history, lab results, x-rays, and other medical documentation.
Medtopia Mobile is the company's handheld, application that offers physicians a portable extension to their Medtopia Manger system with features such as: an appointment calendar for managing office appointments, hospital rounds, surgeries, and meetings; super-bills and charge-capture; prescription writing; patient medical history; encounter documentation; referral management; secured intranet messaging; and contact management.
MyMedtopia is a web-based, PHR (Personal Health Record) application designed for patients that allows them to track and manage their healthcare information online.
The companys target market consists of approximately 600,000 physicians who practice solo or in office-based or hospital-based groups.
The company competes with Per-Se Technologies and Athena Health.
MD Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MD Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MD Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MD Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MD Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MD Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MD TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MD Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MD Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MD Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
MD Technologies Inc. History
MD Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MD Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
MD Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MD Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MD Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MD Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MD Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MD Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MD Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MD Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MD Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MD Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MD Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MD Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?