- The report contains detailed information about Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. business.
About Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc.
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. provides online postsecondary education services.
The company offers undergraduate degree programs and certificates in business-related disciplines, such as accounting, digital marketing, finance, marketing, real estate investing, and small business management, as well as undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certificates in construction management and technology. PIU is offering associate of science degrees and bachelor of business administration degrees in accounting, digital marketing, finance, marketing, real estate investing, and small business management.
The company, through Capital Pacific University, LLC, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Institute of Construction Management and Technology, LLC, (ICMT), expanded its product offerings to include a bachelor of science, master of science, and master of business administration programs. It is reviewing the feasibility of additional degree programs and certificates in areas, such as property management, practice management, green construction, alternative energy and other related disciplines. The company designs its courses to educate working adults, defined as students aged 25 or older who are pursuing a degree while running a small business or being employed.
Degree Programs and Curricula
Associate of Science degree: The Associate of Science (AS) degree programs offer academic emphases in accounting, digital marketing, finance, marketing, real estate investing, and small business management. Instruction covers bases of communications, social and behavioral sciences, humanities, math, and science.
Bachelor of Business Administration degree: The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program offers academic majors in accounting, digital marketing, finance, marketing, real estate investing, digital marketing, and small business management. Instruction covers bases of communications, social and behavioral sciences, humanities, math and science. While the BBA curriculum tailors course content for individuals particularly interested in entrepreneurial business ventures, it also provides a platform for those seeking employment at the management level.
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management and Technology degree: The companys Bachelor of Science (BS) in Construction Management and Technology degree program prepares students for general operational aspects of working in the construction industry. Students examine various elements of construction methodology, project safety, land development, and environmental impact. The BS program positions its graduates to oversee the planning and execution of construction projects.
Master of Science in Construction Technology degree: The Master of Science (MS) in Construction Technology prepares students for the supervisory level of construction projects. Students focus on quality in project management, including scheduling, estimating, control, and the legal and developmental aspects of the design process. Students in the MS program complete 36-credit hours to meet graduation requirements.
Master of Business Administration degree in Construction Management: The companys Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Construction Management prepares students for managerial opportunities in the construction field. Students focus on key elements of business, leadership, ethics, management, and technological innovation. Topics also include corporate construction structure, legal and issues in the industry and a specialized project guided by a mentor from the construction field. Students in the MBA program complete 36 credit hours to meet graduation requirements.
Certificate programs: Along with its degree programs, the company offers certificate programs in accounting, digital marketing, finance, marketing, real estate investing, small business management, construction operations, home and building inspection, land management, and project management. The certificate programs are designed to give students a basic foundation in major areas of the business, real estate or construction fields.
The company's competitors include University of Phoenix; Grand Canyon University; Walden University; and Capella University.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PICCOLO EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. History
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?