- The report contains detailed information about O2 Secure Wireless Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for O2 Secure Wireless Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The O2 Secure Wireless Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes O2 Secure Wireless Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of O2 Secure Wireless Inc. business.
About O2 Secure Wireless Inc.
O2 Secure Wireless, Inc., an Internet communications company, provides high-speed wireless broadband products and services to residents with in high-density residential communities, mobile professionals, as well as to companies that support these customers.
Products and Services
The company's primary line of business and service offering is the design, deployment, and maintenance of fixed-location wireless Internet services. These infrastructures, deployed on high-density residential communities, such as apartment and condominium communities and educational institutions, provide wireless Internet via Wi-Fi to residents and users who reside with in these communities. The majority of its customers are residential multiple-dwelling unit (MDU) property management companies, real estate investment trusts, and educational institutions.
The company also offers O2 Anywhere mobile wireless Internet services to mobile professionals and customers on-the-go.
Under a white-label agreement with a wireless telecommunications corporation that provides cellular and mobile data services, O2 Secure Wireless has the ability to re-sell, under its own brand, mobile broadband products and services. These service offerings are dependent on cellular coverage in the area in which the customer may travel.
Utilizing adapters called AirCards for embedded devices or personal computers and laptops, O2 Secure Wireless provides customers with the ability to be online in areas without traditional Wi-Fi Internet services. These AirCards provide broadband, high-speed wireless Internet connections to customers who are traveling or in remote locations.
Another product, the REACTOR, extends the capabilities of the AirCards by using them in concert with a Wi-Fi bridge to broadcast wireless Internet to the majority of computers already equipped for traditional Wi-Fi equipment. The REACTOR was designed as an all-in-one product and service offering to allow transportation providers and remote market customers the ability to provide wireless Internet to their customers in the absence of traditional wire-line broadband wireless services and to replace cost-prohibitive Internet alternatives.
The markets for AirCards are individual mobile professionals or companies with a mobile workforce. The REACTOR is marketed and sold to providers of transportation services, such as limousines, motor coaches, and commuter bus lines.
The company competes with wireless telecommunications carriers, such as AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, and ClearWire. Other competitors in this general market are providers of small Hotspot services to retail and restaurant outlets, such as Boingo and Wandering Wi-Fi.
O2 Secure Wireless, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of O2 Secure Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of O2 Secure Wireless Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. O2 SECURE WIRELESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Major Shareholders
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. History
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Offices and Representations
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
O2 Secure Wireless Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?