- The report contains detailed information about Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. business.
About Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. provides engineering, information technology (IT) services, and warfighter solutions. The company works primarily for the U.S. government and federal government agencies. It also performs work for state and local agencies and commercial customers.
The companys principal services are related to command, control, communications, computing, combat systems, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C5ISR); weapons systems lifecycle support and sustainment; military weapon range operations and technical services; missile, rocket and weapons system test and evaluation; missile and rocket mission launch services; public safety, security and surveillance systems; modeling and simulation; unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems; and advanced network engineering and information technology services.
The company operates in two principal business segments, Kratos Government Solutions (KGS) and Public Safety and Security (PSS).
Kratos Government Solutions (KGS) Segment
The Kratos Government Solutions segment provides engineering, information technology and weapons systems to federal, state, and local government agencies, but primarily the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). The companys work includes weapon systems sustainment, lifecycle support and extension; C5ISR services; military range operations and technical services; missile, rocket, and weapons systems test and evaluation; mission launch services; modeling and simulation, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) products and technology, and advanced network engineering and information technology services; and public safety, security, and surveillance systems integration. The companys KGS segment also provides public safety, security and surveillance systems products and services to the homeland security market with products and services targeted at supporting first responders.
Public Safety and Security (PSS) Segment
The Public Safety and Security segment provides system design, deployment, integration, monitoring, and support services for public safety, security and surveillance networks for state and local governments and commercial customers. The company provides services that combine such systems and offers integrated solutions on both Ethernet and IP based platforms. It also offers solutions that combine voice, data, electronic security, and building automation systems with fixed or wireless connectivity solutions. The companys target markets are healthcare, government, data centers, large scale industrial and manufacturing, correctional facilities, education, and sports and entertainment.
Services and Solutions
The company provides a range of integrated engineering, war fighter, security and information technology services and solutions by using its core service offerings: weapons systems lifecycle sustainment, support, and extension; C5ISR; military range operations and technical services; missile and rocket test and evaluation; security systems integration; and advanced network engineering and IT services.
Weapon Systems Lifecycle Sustainment, Support and Extension
The company provides weapons systems life cycle sustainment, support, and extension services for the DoD and foreign governments. These services focus on maintaining, testing and repairing certain weapons systems for the war fighter.
C5ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computing, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance)
In the area of C5ISR, the company is involved in a range of services, including installation, upgrade and maintenance of command, control, computing, and surveillance systems for customers, such as the Joint Inter Agency Task Force-south (JIATF), the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) and the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR). The company is also involved in the study, research, and development of exotic sensors, including EO/IR sensors, for its customers.
Missile Range Operations and Technical Services
The company has resources stationed at major weapons and targets range locations throughout the United States, including Naval Air Warfare Center Pt. Mugu, Haw
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. History
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?