- The report contains detailed information about ANV Security Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ANV Security Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ANV Security Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ANV Security Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ANV Security Group, Inc. business.
About ANV Security Group, Inc.
ANV Security Group, Inc., through its subsidiary, Canada ANV Systems, Inc., engages in the development, design, manufacture, marketing, installation, and servicing of Web based security systems for residential, commercial, and government customers operating in Canada, the Peoples Republic of China, and the United States of America.
The company designs, manufactures, assembles, and markets advanced and professional security systems that include H.264 IP Camera and digital video server (DVS) series, network video system (NVS) center management system, and high-end network DVR. It also offers its patent pending USCI8 Global Network Video Alarm Services Platform, a web based service platform, which provides its users with real time video monitoring, instant remote video storage, and instant VoIP/SMS/E-mail notification. Its products and services are typically used for crime deterrence, real time direct viewing, and secure off premises crime evidence preservation on its remote server. As of March 31, 2010, the companys product line consisted of 6 series and 25 varieties of H.264 video surveillance equipment, including the following:
H.264 IP Camera Series
The company's cameras are designed to work with its central management software through a built in Web Server that allows remote control through a Web browser.
ANV100-50SN IP Camera is an embedded device designed for network video surveillance application. It is basic, full-color, wired, indoor network camera.
ANV101-50SN-IR is full-color, wireless, day, and night dual-use, outdoor network camera with infrared lights. It is waterproof and has anti fog components. The infrared range can be approximately 30 meters. Applications include banks, supermarkets, office buildings, and other places requiring night video surveillance.
The ANV102-50SN IP Camera is designed for network video surveillance application. It is full-color, wired, infrared, day, and night dual-use, indoor dome network camera.
ANV103 D1 intelligent high-speed wireless Dome offers a super-clear, high integration solution for users by remote video surveillance based on local area networks (LAN) or wide Internet Area Network (WAN). It is equipped with zoom lens, and digital signal processing (DSP) cameras, embedded platforms, and digital decoder integrated. It supports arbitrary position and continuous scan, to achieve an omnidirectional surveillance. It is suitable for various businesses, including intelligent buildings, banking security, urban roads, airport, and railway stations.
The ANV104-WS wireless IP Camera is designed for network video surveillance application. It uses the single chip SOC with Linux RTOS (Real-time Operating System) to realize digital video processing. Optimized H.264 video compression algorithm assures clearer and smoother video transmission.
ANV105-WS-RF-IR is a specialized integrated IP camera designed for the small and middle-size commercial or residential application. In addition, this IP camera can work with a wireless alarm gateway; and support and integrate with remote controls and wireless detectors, such as infrared sensors, PIR, curtain sensors, smoke detectors, gas detectors, and other devices. And there is also an emergency function for summoning help.
ANV106-WS-IR-RF is a specialized integrated IP camera designed for the small and middle- size commercial and residential systems. This IP camera can work with its wireless alarm gateway; support remote control and wireless detectors, such as infrared sensors, PIR, curtain sensors, smoke detectors, gas detectors, and other devices.
ANV107-WS-IR is specialized integrated IP camera designed for the small commercial and residential application. This IP Camera is full-color, wireless, day, and night dual-use, for use indoors where economical integration network cameras with infrared lights is important and is in the size of cell phone.
ANV200-50SN-WS is an embedded wireless & storage IP camera device with WiFi and SD Card designed for network video surveillance application. It uses the single chips SOC with powerful Linux RTOS (Real-time Operating System) realize digital multimedia pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ANV Security Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ANV Security Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ANV Security Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ANV Security Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ANV Security Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANV SECURITY GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ANV Security Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ANV Security Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ANV Security Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
ANV Security Group, Inc. History
ANV Security Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ANV Security Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
ANV Security Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ANV Security Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ANV Security Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ANV Security Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ANV Security Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ANV Security Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ANV Security Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ANV Security Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ANV Security Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ANV Security Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ANV Security Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ANV Security Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?