- The report contains detailed information about Compass Diversified Holdings that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Compass Diversified Holdings. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Compass Diversified Holdings financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Compass Diversified Holdings competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Compass Diversified Holdings business.
About Compass Diversified Holdings
Compass Diversified Holdings engages in the acquisition and management of middle market businesses based in North America.
As of June 30, 2007, the company had six reportable business segments.
Compass AC Holdings, Inc. (ACI), an electronic components manufacturing company, provides prototype and quick-turn printed circuit boards. ACI manufactures and delivers custom printed circuit boards to over 8,000 customers in the United States.
Aeroglide Corporation (Aeroglide) is a designer and manufacturer of industrial drying and cooling equipment. Aeroglide provides specialized thermal processing equipment designed to remove moisture and heat as well as roast, toast and bake a range of processed products. Its machinery includes conveyer driers and coolers, impingement driers, drum driers, rotary driers, toasters, spin cookers and coolers, truck and tray driers and related auxiliary equipment and is used in the production of a range of human foods, animal and pet feeds and industrial products.
Anodyne Medical Device, Inc (Anodyne), a medical support surfaces company, manufactures patient positioning devices primarily used for the prevention and treatment of pressure wounds experienced by patients with limited or no mobility.
CBS Personnel Holdings, Inc. (CBS), a human resources outsourcing firm, provides temporary staffing services in the United States. CBS serves approximately 4,000 corporate and small business clients. CBS also offers employee leasing services, permanent staffing and temporary-to-permanent placement services.
Halo Branded Solutions, Inc. (Halo), operating under the brand names of Halo and Lee Wayne, serves as a provider of design, sourcing, management and fulfillment services across all categories of its customer promotional product needs.
Silvue Technologies Group, Inc. (Silvue), a hard-coatings company, develops and produces proprietary, liquid coating systems used in the highend eye-ware, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets. Silvue has sales and distribution operations in the United States, Europe and Asia as well as manufacturing operations in the United States and Asia.
In January, 2007, the company sold its majority owned subsidiary, Crosman.
The company was incorporated in 2005. It was formerly known as Compass Diversified Trust and changed its name to Compass Diversified Holdings in September 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Compass Diversified Holdings Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Compass Diversified Holdings and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Compass Diversified Holdings and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Compass Diversified Holdings Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Compass Diversified Holdings Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Compass Diversified Holdings Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Compass Diversified Holdings Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Compass Diversified Holdings Major Shareholders
Compass Diversified Holdings History
Compass Diversified Holdings Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Compass Diversified Holdings Offices and Representations
Compass Diversified Holdings SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Compass Diversified Holdings Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Compass Diversified Holdings Capital Market Snapshot
Compass Diversified Holdings Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Compass Diversified Holdings Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Compass Diversified Holdings Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Compass Diversified Holdings Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Compass Diversified Holdings 1-year Stock Charts
Compass Diversified Holdings 5-year Stock Charts
Compass Diversified Holdings vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Compass Diversified Holdings vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Compass Diversified Holdings Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?