- The report contains detailed information about Certified Environmental Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Certified Environmental Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Certified Environmental Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Certified Environmental Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Certified Environmental Group Inc. business.
About Certified Environmental Group Inc.
Certified Environmental Group, Inc. provides environmental consulting, engineering, evaluation, and design and laboratory services to residential, commercial, and government clients in the private and public sectors primarily located in the northeastern region of the United States. The Companys environmental services include lead-based paint management services, such as consulting, inspection, detection, sampling, testing, risk assessment, in-plant management, project monitoring, abatement, training, and turn-key operations; air quality services; environmental site assessments to residential, commercial and industrial real properties and asbestos abatement services on a limited basis for existing clients, or as part of larger environmental projects. In addition, the company provides investigation, assessment, and remediation for all relevant hazardous substances in air, water, and soil. The company contracts with professional licensed entities to undertake remediation, removal, transportation, and disposal of hazardous materials. Other than subcontracting for hazardous material remediation, collection and disposal, the Company utilizes independent, accredited subcontractors for laboratory testing analysis.
Lead Remediation Environmental Services
The Company utilizes its technology in testing for lead, including XRF Spectrum Analyzer devices for component testing of lead in paint, dust, soil, and water, as well as high tech laboratory analysis.
Lead-Based Paint Turn-Key Operations
The Company provides turn-key operations, including certified lead surveys, detection, sampling, laboratory testing and analysis, assessment, compliance, training, remediation (removal) and/or hazard reduction and construction services. The Company utilizes lead-based paint XRF spectrum analyzers for component lead-based paint testing. All of the Company's field technicians have experience with radiation safety instrument operation and are trained and certified LBP inspectors, risk assessors, abatement workers and supervisors. The Company provides full LBP turn-key services to government, residential, commercial and industrial facilities, office buildings, manufacturing, schools, health and day care centers, multi-family small and large apartment buildings that include co-ops and condominiums, and private residences.
Lead-Based Paint Services
Lead surveys conducted by the Company's Lead Based Paint experts provide clients with accurate lead surveys, site evaluations and hazard assessments. Additionally, the Company assists in evaluating client/facility's health and safety requirements. The Company's services also include identification of regulatory violations, required health and safety documentation, health and safety monitoring and maintenance programs.
Lead Testing (Laboratory 24 Hours/7 Days a Week)
The Company provides onsite sampling of lead chips, lead in dust, soil, air and water. The Company utilizes independent third-party certified test laboratories for sample analysis and evaluation, including final abatement clearance testing. Certified industrial hygienists, technicians and testing specialists utilize laboratory equipment to analyze samples and report results.
Lead Air Monitoring Services (Contractual On-Going Safety Monitoring)
The Company provides OSHA (personal) air monitoring services during LBP abatement. The Company also provides area (environmental) air monitoring, if requested by the client.
Lead Remediation -Hazardous Contamination Clean-Up
Lead remediation is an economic, as well as a compliance and safety issue. Since the Company offers all abatement techniques, the Company's experts can advise the clients on which methods offer the most cost-effective results for the project.
Lead Restoration (Construction)
Efficient Post-Abatement Restoration is essential to the timely completion of a lead abatement project and the return of a facility to habitable/operational status. Since the company provides abatement, restoration and construction services, it provides integrated solutions that are scheduled to meet the clients specific requirements.
Lead Safety/Compliance Certification
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Certified Environmental Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Certified Environmental Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Certified Environmental Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Certified Environmental Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Certified Environmental Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CERTIFIED ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Certified Environmental Group Inc. History
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Certified Environmental Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Certified Environmental Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Certified Environmental Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Certified Environmental Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Certified Environmental Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Certified Environmental Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?