Wi-Fi Market Trends Discussed in Parks Associates Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com18 Jul 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With advancements taking place in the field of Wi-Fi technologies, the demand for Wi-Fi growing from pole to pole and changes occurring in common standards for service providers, the global Wi-Fi marketplace is set to show tremendous growth in the years to come. North America is the largest market, and APAC and Latin America has good growth opportunities.
The research report “5G & Wi-Fi: Provider Strategies for the Next-Generation Network” prepared by Parks Associates offers a comprehensive guide to the world’s Wi-Fi marketplace. The study provides a detailed discussion of wireless service strategies broadband service providers have in relation to the 5G mobile network technology development.
It throws light on standards and examines use cases. The report focuses on next-gen network for opps in the IoT field. The research study contains a detailed market forecast, as well. Data on implications along with recommendations can be found in the study, too.
- deep insights into market trends;
- a discussion of success factors as well as challenges in the 5G technology development;
- use case analysis;
- coverage of industry standards;
- five-year forecast for the marketplace;
- and more.
Other Markets Explored by the Publisher Comprise:
- Delivering Peace of Mind: Connected Home Devices & Sensors
- The Evolution of Security and Smart Home
- Tracking Eyeballs: Video Analytics and Measurement
- Pay TV and the Spanish Language Household
- Mobile Data Consumption and Preferences
More reports by Parks Associates can be found at its page.