- The report contains detailed information about Yangaroo Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yangaroo Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yangaroo Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yangaroo Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yangaroo Inc business.
About Yangaroo Inc
YANGAROO Inc., a technology company, enables B2B distribution of media through the Internet. The company develops and markets its patented Digital Media Distribution System (DMDS) technology solution.
DMDS is a web-based delivery system that offers secure digital file distribution by incorporating biometrics, encryption, and watermarking. DMDS replaces the physical distribution of musical recordings, music video, and advertising to radio, media, retailers, and other authorized recipients with digital delivery of broadcast quality media via the Internet. DMDS utilizes YANGAROOs Biometric Rights Management (BRM) technology to authenticate the recipient of, and grant specified access rights to, the media being distributed.
As of December 31, 2008, DMDS has made approximately six million deliveries of 21,000 songs from approximately 600 record labels to destinations which include radio stations representing 35 U.S broadcast chains, such as CBS/Infinity, Citadel, Clear Channel, Cox, Cumulus, Emmis, EntreVision, Entercom, Federated Media, Sirius, Journal, DMX, Jones Radio, AOL, Music Choice, Radio One, Salem Communications, Univision, Westwood One, Regent, Premiere Radio, Next Media, XM Satellite Radio, and Waitt Media.
The company, in January 2008, entered into a partnership agreement with Radio and Records (R&R), a music industry information company in the United States, to market and promotes DMDS to the U.S. radio and recording industries. This partnership provides for DMDS branding with direct links to the DMDS login page on all R&R electronic and print products. YANGAROO and R&R would also co-market DMDS eNote products and R&R's EPK products.
YANGAROO Inc. was incorporated in 1999. The company was formerly known as Musicrypt.com Inc. and changed its name to YANGAROO Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YANGAROO INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YANGAROO INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YANGAROO INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YANGAROO INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YANGAROO INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yangaroo Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yangaroo Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yangaroo Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yangaroo Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yangaroo Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. YANGAROO INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YANGAROO INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YANGAROO INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YANGAROO INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YANGAROO INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YANGAROO INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yangaroo Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yangaroo Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yangaroo Inc Major Shareholders
Yangaroo Inc History
Yangaroo Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yangaroo Inc Offices and Representations
Yangaroo Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yangaroo Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yangaroo Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Yangaroo Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Yangaroo Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yangaroo Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yangaroo Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yangaroo Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Yangaroo Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Yangaroo Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yangaroo Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yangaroo Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?