- The report contains detailed information about CSM Systems Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSM Systems Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSM Systems Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSM Systems Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSM Systems Corp. business.
About CSM Systems Corp.
CSM Systems Corp., a digital media company, provides electronic business solutions. The company focuses primarily on procurement, tendering and employment bank applications and consulting, web design and other related services and support.
The companys VisionState division focuses on building digital display networks and digital sales assistants that incorporate CSM software, bundled with hardware products such as plasma and LCD screens, and CSA-approved stands with integrated computing capacity.
Narrowcast Digital Media Networks
The companys digital display networkis an Internet-based network uses 42 inches plasma screens that are monitored and managed at a central location. The network streams multimedia content to approximately 100,000 commuters each month and is placed in high traffic locations.
Virtual Customer Care Interface (ViCCi)
ViCCi is a solution for wayfinding and customer care. ViCCi is specifically designed to fill this void by delivering a high level of wayfinding services, virtual customer care, and knowledge transfer. This solution is bundled with a 3D customer service agent who is designed to assist customers in finding exactly what they want as quickly and efficiently as possible. Additionally it provides information on available merchandise, sales items, gift suggestions, and job postings.
The N-Zone (Network Gaming)
The companys NZone entertains the 8-17 year old demographic. This gaming system would be a popular fixture in shopping centres, restaurants, and transit locations. The NZone is designed to provide a form of entertainment that younger generations are comfortable with and are eager to play.
The companys partners include SynapseWorks, Inc.; Design Spin; Compar Corporation; CodeBaby Corp.; and Vets Metal Fabricating.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSM Systems Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSM Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSM Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSM Systems Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSM Systems Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSM SYSTEMS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSM Systems Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSM Systems Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSM Systems Corp. Major Shareholders
CSM Systems Corp. History
CSM Systems Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSM Systems Corp. Offices and Representations
CSM Systems Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSM Systems Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSM Systems Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CSM Systems Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CSM Systems Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSM Systems Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSM Systems Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSM Systems Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CSM Systems Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CSM Systems Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSM Systems Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSM Systems Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?