- The report contains detailed information about Secured Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Secured Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Secured Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Secured Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Secured Services Inc. business.
About Secured Services Inc.
Secured Services, Inc. operates as an information security company. The company provides Secured User Management Software for the entire enterprise. Its customers manage complex application access for employees, suppliers, and their customers.
The Secured Services Solution
Identiprise: The Identiprise software platform delivers a solution for the administration, control, and auditing of digital identities within the IT environments of enterprises and government entities alike. Identiprise incorporates identity administration, access control, and audit management functionality. It establishes a single identity management system that spans all users and application types, whether Web-based, client/server, or legacy mainframe.
The company provides a range of identity and security-focused professional services that include: Assisting clients in understanding their regulatory and security requirements; Designing security and identity management policies; Developing plans and budgets to support the implementation of enterprise-wide security solutions; and Providing project management, training and implementation services for Identiprise roll-outs.
The companys subsidiaries include SSI Operating Corp.; SSI Minnesota Corp.; and Secured Services Canada, Inc.
The company has partnership agreements with Integic Corporation and Perimeter Internetworking.
The companys target customers include large to medium size organizations in the financial services, health care, and government markets, primarily in North America.
The companys competitors include IBM, Computer Associates, Sun Microsystems, RSA Security, Thor Technologies, Oblix, Imprivata, and Protocom Technology Corporation.
The company, in November 2004, purchased the assets of Cybrix Corporation, a Minnesota Company. Cybrix is a security services Company based in Minneapolis.
In September 2004, the company acquired 25 year license to market and sub-license the VisualGold Securetrack software product from Visual Gold.com, Inc.
Secured Services, Inc. was formed in the year 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SECURED SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SECURED SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SECURED SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SECURED SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SECURED SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Secured Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Secured Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Secured Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Secured Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Secured Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SECURED SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SECURED SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SECURED SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SECURED SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SECURED SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SECURED SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Secured Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Secured Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Secured Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Secured Services Inc. History
Secured Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Secured Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Secured Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Secured Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Secured Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Secured Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Secured Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Secured Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Secured Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Secured Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Secured Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Secured Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Secured Services Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?