- The report contains detailed information about Workplace Systems International plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Workplace Systems International plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Workplace Systems International plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Workplace Systems International plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Workplace Systems International plc business.
About Workplace Systems International plc
WorkPlace Systems International plc engages in the development, supply, and implementation of software products for workforce management. Its software products address the areas of staff planning and staff tracking together with various aspects of planning and tracking of the work done by staff, including resources required. The companys software application modules cover various aspects, including corporate budgeting, demand forecasting, staff scheduling, retail task management, time and attendance, productivity and performance management, and change planning. It also supplies software products to provide mobile, remote, and fixed staff with wireless real-time data entry and enquiry facilities, including personal digital assistants, wireless PCs, mobile telephones, Web devices, and badge-reading terminals. In addition, the company involves in the sale of computer software, as well as provides maintenance and computer consultancy services. Further, it offers software solution implementation services, such as project implementation methodology and operational consultancy; strategic consultancy services, comprising apetite for change, working hours redesign, shift/working pattern redesign, staff contract flexibility, labor cost budgeting, flexible working and annualized hours, labor standards development and maintenance, labor related KPIs, and work force management strategy; and customer support services, including training, system health track, and managed services. The companys products principally address retail, hospitality, emergency services, utilities, telecom, aviation, rail, transportation, manufacturing, utilities, and health care sectors. It operates in Europe, North America, and internationally. WorkPlace Systems International plc was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Milton Keynes, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Workplace Systems International plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Workplace Systems International plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Workplace Systems International plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Workplace Systems International plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Workplace Systems International plc Industry Position Analysis
6. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORKPLACE SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Workplace Systems International plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Workplace Systems International plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Workplace Systems International plc Major Shareholders
Workplace Systems International plc History
Workplace Systems International plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Workplace Systems International plc Offices and Representations
Workplace Systems International plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Workplace Systems International plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Workplace Systems International plc Capital Market Snapshot
Workplace Systems International plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Workplace Systems International plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Workplace Systems International plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Workplace Systems International plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Workplace Systems International plc 1-year Stock Charts
Workplace Systems International plc 5-year Stock Charts
Workplace Systems International plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Workplace Systems International plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Workplace Systems International plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?