- The report contains detailed information about Fidelity Systems PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fidelity Systems PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fidelity Systems PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fidelity Systems PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fidelity Systems PLC business.
About Fidelity Systems PLC
Fidelity Systems plc develops software and supplies electronic point of sale (EPoS) systems to retail, hospitality, catering, and leisure sectors worldwide. It primarily offers G-PoS, a touch screen EPoS software. The company also provides Total Control and Stock Premier, a back office software with key performance indicators; Total Control and Stock/Lite, a point of sale (POS) back office software to provide sales, stock, and product control from EPoS terminals; Instant Cashless, a cashless catering system for schools and colleges; and Chipcard Catering for cashless payments, print and copy control, access control, and registration through a smartcard. In addition, it offers Instant Loyalty, a card based loyalty system designed for use with various POS systems; Boomerang Loyalty System, an off the shelf integrated loyalty card and marketing system; LeisureTouch, a touch screen based solution for leisure and sports centers; and Instant Admissions, a software for admissions and ticket printing. Further, Fidelity Systems offers hardware products comprising personal computer based POS systems, hand held EPoS terminals, radio ordering systems, hand held stocktaking terminals, credit card payment systems, kitchen monitor systems, cashless revaluers, and customer call restaurant paging systems. Additionally, it provides a range of services, such as printing plastic cards, software development, maintenance and repairs, troubleshooting, consultancy, project management, and training services. The company markets its products through a network of resellers. Fidelity Systems plc is headquartered in Hull, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fidelity Systems PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fidelity Systems PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fidelity Systems PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fidelity Systems PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fidelity Systems PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIDELITY SYSTEMS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fidelity Systems PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fidelity Systems PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fidelity Systems PLC Major Shareholders
Fidelity Systems PLC History
Fidelity Systems PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fidelity Systems PLC Offices and Representations
Fidelity Systems PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fidelity Systems PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fidelity Systems PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Fidelity Systems PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Fidelity Systems PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fidelity Systems PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fidelity Systems PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fidelity Systems PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity Systems PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Fidelity Systems PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fidelity Systems PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity Systems PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?