- The report contains detailed information about Win Gaming Media, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Win Gaming Media, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Win Gaming Media, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Win Gaming Media, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Win Gaming Media, Inc. business.
About Win Gaming Media, Inc.
Win Gaming Media Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of online trading of binary options.
The companys subsidiaries include Win Gaming Media, Inc. (WGMI DE); Win Gaming Media (Israel) Ltd.; WGM Services Ltd. (WGM); B. Option Ltd. (B. Option); Gaming Ventures PLC (Gaming); Zone4Play (UK) Ltd.; Zone4Play (Israel) Ltd.; and RNG Gaming Ltd. (RNG). The company also has a 50% equity interest in Two Way Gaming Limited (TWG).
The company offers investors from around the world the ability to trade on options through www.globaloption.com and, for Israelis, through www.options.co.il. It markets its online binary options trading business towards investors who are seeking to realize profit from their investments within a short period of time. Investors use its binary options platform to buy either a Put option or a call option.
The company offers an array of underlying assets to invest in. These are: stock exchange indices, such as NASDAQ or London's FTSE, Germany's DAX or France's CAC; leading stocks, such as: Coca Cola, Microsoft, and Nike; commodities, such as: Oil, Gold or Silver; and currencies pairs, such as: USD/EURO, USD/GBP, and USD/YEN.
The companys customers include Netplay Tv, Cablevision System Corporation, and Lodgnet Interactive Corporation.
Win Gaming Media Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Win Gaming Media, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Win Gaming Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Win Gaming Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Win Gaming Media, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Win Gaming Media, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIN GAMING MEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Major Shareholders
Win Gaming Media, Inc. History
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Offices and Representations
Win Gaming Media, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Win Gaming Media, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Win Gaming Media, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Win Gaming Media, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Win Gaming Media, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Win Gaming Media, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?