- The report contains detailed information about Intelimax Media Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intelimax Media Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intelimax Media Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intelimax Media Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intelimax Media Inc. business.
About Intelimax Media Inc.
Intelimax Media Inc., a development stage Internet media and advertising company, focuses on the hosting, development, and management of industry-specific Web sites and portals focusing on new media, online games, search, publishing, and media sales.
Products and Services
Pay-Per-Click Search Engine
Pay-Per-Click Search Engine is Internet search software developed by the company which can be customized for use in Web sites catering to various interests. Both Gamboozle.com and ClimateSeek.com would feature its Internet search software which would allow users to find Web sites that relate to the specific search terms which are entered and allow it to present paying advertisers within the results of such search, therefore ensuring revenue production when a user selects one of the paying advertisers Web sites.
The company has developed its Pay-Per-Click software with the purpose of having advertisers pay based on the performance of their advertisements and users delivered from its Web sites. Two other critical aspects of the Pay-Per-Click software are: Real Time Keyword Bidding where advertisers can bid on having their Web site placed in its search result listings based on certain keywords entered by a user of Pay-Per-Click search software; and Front Loaded Payment where advertisers would deposit and an initial payment with it which would be used to pay for their click through advertising as a form of retainer.
Gamboozle.com is a Web site which allows users to play various online games of skill, luck or strategy and offers an Internet searching option which provides users with results for various Web sites which match the users search criteria. It combines its Pay-Per-Click Search Engine, its Gaming Platform and its Fantasy Sports software. Gamboozle.com offers online games through its Gaming Platform. The following is a sample of the products and services provided by Gamboozle.com which would attract a sizeable user base:
Gamboozle Bucks - the core of Gamboozle is the Gamboozle Bucks. This is the artificial currency the users would use to enter raffles and interact with each other. Users can earn Gamboozle Bucks by playing different games and/or interacting with the content on the Web site.
Raffles and Prizes - Gamboozle has a free raffle system. Players purchase raffle tickets with their Gamboozle Bucks and enter a raffle to win free prizes.
Free Fantasy Sports - Gamboozle offers fantasy sports leagues that can be played daily, weekly, monthly and for the whole season.
Casual Games - Gamboozle offers online strategy, wordplay and action games that offer instant prizes, such as Gamboozle Bucks and free spins on the Gamboozle virtual slot machine.
Multi Player Poker - poker is the multi-player social game. Gamboozle offers an online based poker game which does not involve gambling with real money.
Social Networking - social networking is the ability for users to communicate directly with each other, either through live chat or a messaging system on a Web site. This creates a feeling of community on a particular Web site and encourages return visits by users.
ClimateSeek.com is a Web site which would provide content and applications focused on global warming, climate change, renewable energy and the global carbon markets. This Web site is in development.
The company has developed and acquired software which allows users to play multi-player poker, blackjack, roulette as well as slot machines online. It intends to offer this online gaming application to users on a subscription basis. The companys online gaming software has been integrated into its Gamboozle.com Web site, as well as its pages on Facebook, MySpace and Bebo, which are social networking Web sites.
Fantasy sports describes multi-player games in which users act as fantasy owners and build a team that competes against other fantasy owners based on the statistics generated by individual players or teams of a professional sport. The company has developed software which allows users to create teams from the rosters of actual sports players and then use their teams to compete against other users in various categories such as points scored, yards gained or home runs registered, depending on the specific sport. The companys fantasy sports software has been integrated into its Gamboozle.com Web site as a paid service.
In November 2009, Intelimax Media Inc. signed an agreement with Canada Business Network Services Inc. ('CanBiz') to represent Intelimax in Southeast Asia as its Market Advisor and Intermediary for the purpose of developing new business opportunities in that region. CanBiz would provide multiple services to Intelimax starting with introductions, networking and business development services to expand and execute on business opportunities in the Philippines.
Gamboozle.com: The company's Gamboozle.com Web site competes with Armorgames.com, pogo.com, miniclip.com, crazymonkeygames.com and newgrounds.com, as well as Gambling911.com, Casino.com, Pokerpages.com and Gambling.com, which primarily offer casino type games.
ClimateSeek.com: The company's ClimateSeek.com Web site competes with Web sites, such as TreeHugger.com, ENN.com and Terrapass.com.
Subscription Poker: The company competes with a subscription poker network, Pureplay.com, as well as Web sites such as spadeclub.com and clubwpt.com.
Intelimax Media Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intelimax Media Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intelimax Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intelimax Media Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intelimax Media Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intelimax Media Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTELIMAX MEDIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intelimax Media Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intelimax Media Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intelimax Media Inc. Major Shareholders
Intelimax Media Inc. History
Intelimax Media Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intelimax Media Inc. Offices and Representations
Intelimax Media Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intelimax Media Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intelimax Media Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intelimax Media Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Intelimax Media Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intelimax Media Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intelimax Media Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intelimax Media Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intelimax Media Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intelimax Media Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intelimax Media Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intelimax Media Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?