- The report contains detailed information about Voice Mobility International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Voice Mobility International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Voice Mobility International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Voice Mobility International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Voice Mobility International Inc. business.
About Voice Mobility International Inc.
Voice Mobility International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in the multimedia messaging area of the telecommunications market. The company markets and deploys next generation messaging solutions that provide developed messaging features and functionality while ensuring integration with or replacement of existing first generation voicemail messaging systems.
The companys messaging software suite allows telecommunications companies to replace their legacy voicemail systems and incorporate incremental offerings, such as real time call connect, voicemail to email, fax to email and unified mailbox services; can serve as a first generation voice-mail and messaging system for telecommunications companies that do not have an existing voice-mail system, with the added capability of providing incremental offerings, such as real time call connect, voicemail to email, fax to email and unified mailbox services; and is a solution for telecommunication companies or enterprise customers that have both a central location and various secondary locations of varied size but wish to put them under a single umbrella for voice and unified communications.
The companys UCN 250 is a Linux based, voicemail, and unified messaging solution built for carrier, mid to large size enterprise, government, and education environments.
Octel Migration and Enhancement
The UCN 250 allows customers to migrate and replace aging voicemail platforms, such as Octel Aria, and Sierra. Customers get all the functionality and usability of their old systems with the added benefit of various new unified messaging applications and features, such as find me follow me, and voice messages and fax to email. New locations can be added or entire organizations can be migrated with its migration tools.
Google Apps integration is built into the UCN 250. Gmail integration for voice and fax delivery to email, as well as Google Gadget APIs let businesses and end users improve collaboration between their phone system and their Google Apps applications.
Open API Philosophy
The company involves in messaging solutions and partners with technology partners that specialize in applications similar to CRM, speech technologies, and billing systems.
Mobile Platform Support
The UCN 250 supports mobile devices and smart phones like iPhone, Blackberry, and Android. Messaging and real time call management is integrated with mobile devices to allow users to manage all their messaging and communications while mobile.
The UCN 250 Unified Messaging Platform
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where a carrier-grade platform is required. The UCN 250 platform configures to meet its customers specific needs.
UCN 250 On Premise
The UCN 250 platform is designed for installations where a carrier-grade platform is required. Customers can buy and deploy the UCN 250 on their own premises. This option appeals to customers who prefer to have their own telecom and/or IT staff manage their voicemail, IT and telecom infrastructure.
UCN 250 Managed Service
This option often appeals to customers who: may have existing relationships for telecommunications and/or IT management with third parties; wish to engage a third party for this purpose; and want their data secured in their own data center. Customers can buy and deploy the UCN 250 on their own premises.
UCN 250 UMaaS / On Demand
The UCN 250 platform operates in both TDM and IP telephony environments, is hosted in a secure and redundant data center, and is managed 24/7 by trained messaging engineers.
NMS Communications provides the company with communication boards, software interfaces for their hardware solutions, and access to a range of resources for sales, marketing, and development. Service providers operate its software on Intel processor based hardware made and distributed by commercial-off-the-shelf computer hardware vendors, such as IBM, DELL, and HP.
The companys major customers include Verizon and The Generations Network.
Voice Mobility International, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Voice Mobility International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Voice Mobility International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Voice Mobility International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Voice Mobility International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Voice Mobility International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOICE MOBILITY INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Voice Mobility International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Voice Mobility International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Voice Mobility International Inc. Major Shareholders
Voice Mobility International Inc. History
Voice Mobility International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Voice Mobility International Inc. Offices and Representations
Voice Mobility International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Voice Mobility International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Voice Mobility International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Voice Mobility International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Voice Mobility International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Voice Mobility International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Voice Mobility International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Voice Mobility International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Voice Mobility International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Voice Mobility International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Voice Mobility International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Voice Mobility International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?