- The report contains detailed information about One Voice Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for One Voice Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The One Voice Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes One Voice Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of One Voice Technologies Inc. business.
About One Voice Technologies Inc.
One Voice Technologies, Inc., a voice recognition technology company, develops and sells voice recognition software for the telecom and interactive multimedia markets in the United States. The companys telecom solutions allow business and consumer phone users to voice dial, group conference call, read and send e-mail, and instant message, all by voice.
Network and Enterprise Messaging
Email Access: The companys email access allows users take control of their email account from any phone worldwide. Supports all email providers, including: Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, AOL Mail, POP3, and IMAP.
Voice-to-SMS: The companys Voice-to-SMS solution allows wireless and wireline operators along with enterprises to offer true mobility for outbound generated text messaging services.
Voicemail-to-SMS: The companys Voicemail-to-SMS solution allows wireless and wireline operators along with enterprises to offer immediate message delivery of inbound voicemail audio messages converted to text and sent as an SMS to the phone.
Network and Enterprise - Voice Communications
Voice Dialing: The companys Voice Dialing solution allows wireless and wireline operators along with enterprises to offer hands-free voice dialing of any contacts in the personal address book. It syncs with Outlook and Lotus Notes allowing for contacts to be setup in minutes.
Group Calling: The companys Group Calling solution allows wireless and wireline operators along with enterprises to offer spontaneous group calling for up to 64 participants in a preset group.
Spontaneous Audio Conferencing: The companys Group Calling solution allows wireless and wireline operators along with enterprises to offer spontaneous group calling for up to 64 participants. Features include: customizable message greeting; moderator touch-tone control; moderator dial-out during conference; up to 64 participants; available anytime.
Network and Enterprise - Directory Assistance
The companys directory assistance is the 411-business and residential lookup along with corporate enterprise names directory lookup. Its 411 solutions allow for name searches.
Digital Home - Media Center Communicator:
Voice-Activated Music: Works with iTunes and Windows Media Player.
Voice-Activated Photos: Command the photos to come alive by saying the album name.
Voice-Activated TV and Movies: Instantly access the recorded shows and movie collection using voice.
Voice-Activated Skype: Works with Skype to place calls anywhere in the world.
Voice-Activated Email: Works with various email providers.
Media Center Communicator (MCC) is software, designed specifically for Windows Vista Media Center that allows users to speak to access the content they desire using voice recognition. MCC requires no voice training and no programming so it is ready to use right out of the box.
Digital Home - VoiceTunes
VoiceTunes works directly with the existing iTunes and Windows music libraries. Just speak commands like Play Artist The Rolling Stones or Play Rock Music to enjoy the music without clicking through menus and folders.
VoiceTunes installs and works right out of the box with no voice training required.
Mobility - Intel Based Mobile Internet Device (MID)
The company has developed voice activated solutions for the new sector of Mobile Internet Device (MIDs) allowing consumers to play music, view photos, videos, and Internet searching through voice control.
Mobility - MobileVoice for StreetDeck:
The company has developed voice solution add-on for StreetDeck. StreetDeck is a navigation and infotainment solution for mobile PC's and Ultra Mobile PC's (UMPC's).
The companys customers include: Telefonos de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (TELMEX), Intel Corporation, the Government of India, Fry's Electronics, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tec Wireless, and various additional telecom service providers throughout the United States.
One Voice Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. One Voice Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of One Voice Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of One Voice Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. One Voice Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. One Voice Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONE VOICE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
One Voice Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
One Voice Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
One Voice Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
One Voice Technologies Inc. History
One Voice Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
One Voice Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
One Voice Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
One Voice Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
One Voice Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
One Voice Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
One Voice Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
One Voice Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
One Voice Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
One Voice Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
One Voice Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
One Voice Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
One Voice Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
One Voice Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?