- The report contains detailed information about LiveWire Mobile, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LiveWire Mobile, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LiveWire Mobile, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LiveWire Mobile, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LiveWire Mobile, Inc. business.
About LiveWire Mobile, Inc.
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. provides managed personalization services for mobile operators and mobile subscribers.
The companys integrated managed service offerings include ringback tones, ringtones, full track downloads and other applications, as well as, content and service marketing, integrated storefront management and merchandising. It sells these offerings as a managed service to mobile operators who then offer these services to their subscribers as a la carte purchases and through monthly subscriptions. It also sells its MyCaller ringback platform as a bundled product (hardware and licenses) and service offering, which refers to as a cap-ex arrangement. Its offerings are deployed in approximately 32 operators worldwide with approximately 7 million active subscribers.
Service and Products
The company offers a portfolio of integrated mobile personalization services including ringback tones, ringtones, full-track downloads and other applications, as well as content and service marketing, allowing mobile operators to deliver these services through an integrated storefront management system.
Managed Personalization Suite: The companys suite of managed personalization services lets mobile subscribers create a mobile identity. It tailors its managed services for an operator's brand, network and subscribers.
Ringback Tones: The companys ringback services give mobile subscribers the power to select original recordings of music, sounds and voices for callers to hear in place of the conventional ringback. It offers a suite of ringback services that have an appeal across the full spectrum of mobile subscribers. The companys ringback service gives mobile subscribers access through multiple storefront options including Web, Wireless Application Protocol (WAP), Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Short Message Service (SMS).
Full-Track Music: The companys mobile music service includes a-la-carte downloads, a rental subscription service and the ability to side-load music from a PC. This service is supported by its content catalog, merchandising expertise, and marketing knowledge to help mobile operators deliver full -track music to their subscribers, and includes the following features:
Web and WAP store enables mobile subscribers to browse, discover, purchase and manage their mobile music. The WAP store is designed for deployment and handset penetration.
Mobile Music Player is a full-featured software application designed specifically for mobile subscribers.
Ringtones: The companys ringtone service provides a set of real tones and polyphonic ringtones that allows mobile subscribers to personalize their mobile phone's ringer. The service is supported through Web and WAP interfaces.
Achieve Marketing Service: This service provides life-cycle marketing and content support for its managed services. The service tracks trends and shares information including practices, operator benchmarks, pre-launch check lists and post-launch reviews. The Achieve Marketing Service also provides detailed assessments and consultation to mobile operators focusing on service utilization, content management and offers marketing campaign brainstorming and user interface (UI) design. In addition, the service provides access to its content library, and content merchandising.
Infuse: Infuse is a service platform that powers its services and delivers a personalization capability that encompasses simplified user experience and service discovery, content management, personalization engines, targeted marketing and promotions, and services billing.
Integrated Storefront: This service enables mobile operators to streamline business operations and simplify their subscribers' experience by offering a range of LiveWire Mobile's mobile personalization services and other third party services, under a single storefront. Powered by the Infuse service platform, the Integrated Storefront simplifies an operator's business and network operations across multiple content services by streamlining service management, such as content ingestion, storefront merchandising and cross-service reporting.
MyCaller Ringback: This is the platform version of its ringback service that is made available through channel partners and to mobile operators who prefer to purchase capital equipment, software licenses and support to deploy a ringback service. MyCaller Ringback gives subscribers the power to select original recordings of music, sounds and voices for callers to hear in place of the conventional ringback.
The company operates in the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The companys customers include Ericsson AB, Samsung, and Sprint Nextel Corporation.
In 2008, the company acquired Groove Mobile, Inc., (Groove Mobile), a provider of mobile music solutions.
In 2008, the company sold its NMS Communications Platforms business to Dialogic Corporation (Dialogic).
The companys competitors for its services include: RealNetworks, Inc., Motricity, Inc., Amdocs QPASS, Cellmania, Inc., Ericsson AB, Amazon.com, Inc. and Apple, Inc.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as NMS Communications Corporation and changed its name to LiveWire Mobile, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LiveWire Mobile, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LiveWire Mobile, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIVEWIRE MOBILE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Major Shareholders
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. History
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Offices and Representations
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LiveWire Mobile, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?