- The report contains detailed information about Ashcroft Homes Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ashcroft Homes Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ashcroft Homes Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ashcroft Homes Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ashcroft Homes Corp. business.
About Ashcroft Homes Corp.
Ashcroft Homes Corporation engages in the design, building, and sale of single-family homes in Colorado, principally in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins metropolitan and surrounding areas. The Company is also engaged in residential land development throughout Colorado.
The company offers its homes, designed principally for the move-up, empty-nester consumer, and relocation market segments, under the Ashcroft Homes and Tesoro Homes brand names. Ashcroft homes range in size from 1,800 square feet to approximately 4,500 square feet. Tesoro custom homes range in size from 2,800 square feet to approximately 4,000 square feet. The Companys homes range in size from 2,600 to 3,750 square feet.
The Companys homes are designed and built to meet local customer preference. The Company is the general contractor for all of its projects and retains subcontractors for site development and home construction. The Company builds single-family detached homes and duplexes and other low density, attached housing. As of December 31, 2003, the company completed and sold 35 homes.
Ashcroft Homes Corporation was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ashcroft Homes Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ashcroft Homes Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ashcroft Homes Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ashcroft Homes Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ashcroft Homes Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASHCROFT HOMES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Major Shareholders
Ashcroft Homes Corp. History
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Offices and Representations
Ashcroft Homes Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ashcroft Homes Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Ashcroft Homes Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Ashcroft Homes Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ashcroft Homes Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ashcroft Homes Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?