- The report contains detailed information about Move, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Move, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Move, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Move, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Move, Inc. business.
About Move, Inc.
Move, Inc. operates an online network of Web sites for real estate search, finance, moving, and home enthusiasts. The company provides a resource for consumers seeking the online information and connections they need regarding real estate. The companys consumer Web sites are Move.com, REALTOR.com and Moving.com. It also provides management software for real estate agents and brokers through its Top Producer business.
The company, on its Web sites, displays real estate property content, with approximately four million resale, new home and rental listings, as well as move-related information and tools. The company also has relationships with the real estate industry, including content agreements with approximately 900 Multiple Listing Services (MLS) across the country and partnerships with the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Products and Services
The REALTOR.com Web site offers consumers a suite of services, tools and content for all aspects of the residential real estate transaction. The company displays on REALTOR.com listing content received from approximately 900 MLSs across the United States, resulting in a searchable database of approximately four million existing properties for sale. In addition to property listings and neighborhood profiles, the company offers consumers information and tools designed to assist them in understanding the value of their home, preparing the home for sale, listing and advertising the home, home affordability, the offer process, applying for a loan and understanding the mortgage options available, closing the purchase and planning the move.
REALTOR.com is the official Web site of NAR, the trade association in the United States that represents residential and commercial real estate professionals, including brokers, agents, property managers, appraisers, counselors, and others engaged in all aspects of the real estate industry. NAR had approximately 1.1 million members as of December 31, 2009. Under its agreement with NAR, the company operates REALTOR.com, and, as such, the company presents basic MLS property listings to consumers on the Web site.
The company offers the following services: to enable real estate professionals to manage their online content and branding presence and connect with home buyers and sellers:
Showcase Listing Enhancements: When an agent or broker purchases the showcase listing product they are then able to promote their listings by adding more photos, virtual tours, video and printable brochures to the basic listing. They can also personalize the listing by adding additional features, such as custom copy, text effects, their own personal branding information, and links to their personal Web site.
Display ad products: The company provides various opportunities for real estate professionals to promote individual properties, themselves or their company brand. These products are priced based on geographic market and are sold as three, six, or twelve month subscriptions:
Featured Homes allows agents or brokers to display a limited number of their property listings on the REALTOR.com Web site;
Featured Agent, Featured Company and Featured Community all provide the opportunity for agents or brokers to promote themselves and their services on REALTOR.com in the form of banner advertising with in a geographically targeted real estate audience;
Featured CMA allows agents or brokers to present consumers with information about their local market conditions and, in the process, recognize the value of contacting them for professional consultation and assistance; and
Search Assist allows agents or brokers to present consumers who register on the REALTOR.com Web site with updated property listings via email in the neighborhood they are searching.
Web sites: The company offers a series of template Web sites designed specifically for agents and brokers, which are sold on an annual subscription basis. Such Websites can display listings for a brokers local market using Internet Data Exchange (IDX) protocols and technology. The company supports IDX data feeds in approxima
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOVE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOVE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOVE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOVE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOVE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Move, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Move, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Move, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Move, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Move, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOVE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOVE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOVE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOVE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOVE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOVE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Move, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Move, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Move, Inc. Major Shareholders
Move, Inc. History
Move, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Move, Inc. Offices and Representations
Move, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Move, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Move, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Move, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Move, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Move, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Move, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Move, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Move, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Move, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Move, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Move, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?