- The report contains detailed information about TiVo Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TiVo Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TiVo Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TiVo Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TiVo Inc. business.
About TiVo Inc.
TiVo Inc. provides technology and services for television solutions, including digital video recorders (DVRs). The company distributes the TiVo DVR through consumer electronics retailers and through its on-line store at TiVo.com. Additionally, the company has distribution agreements with Comcast, Cox, and satellite television providers, including DIRECTV, as well as international cable and broadcasting companies, such as Seven Networks in Australia and New Zealand and Virgin Media in the United Kingdom (U.K.). It also provides advertising solutions for the media industry, including a platform for interactive advertising and audience measurement services.
The company has developed a technology portfolio that makes the TiVo service available on a standalone retail DVR product line that receives over-the-air digital signals and is CableCARD ready, on the integrated set-top boxes of a major satellite television provider, DIRECTV, through software downloads on set-top boxes for cable television providers Comcast, and through over-the-air standard DVB-T in Australia. Its technology for enabling the TiVo service includes: the TiVo service client software platform, the TiVo service infrastructure, and TiVo-enabled DVR hardware design.
TiVo Service Client Software: The TiVo service client software runs on TiVo-enabled DVRs. It consists of operational software required for a TiVo-enabled DVR to deliver the TiVo service. The software includes system components, such as a media-oriented file system, a transactional database, an integrated security system, and application components such as media management and user interface. The TiVo client software manages interaction with the TiVo service infrastructure. After the initial set-up of the TiVo service, the TiVo-enabled DVR would automatically connect to the TiVo service infrastructure over a dial-up or broadband connection to download the program guide data, client software upgrades, Showcases, and other content.
TiVo Service Infrastructure: The TiVo service infrastructure enables the ongoing operation of the TiVo service, managing the distribution of proprietary services, and specialized content, such as program guide data, interactive advertising, and TiVo client software upgrades. It interfaces with its billing and customer support systems for service authorization and bug tracking. In addition, the TiVo service infrastructure collects anonymous viewing information uploaded from TiVo-enabled DVRs for use in its audience research measurement efforts. The infrastructure has also been designed to work with the networks of service provider customers by utilizing DIRECTVs satellite bandwidth to deliver data to DIRECTV receivers with TiVo service.
TiVo-Enabled DVR Hardware Design: The TiVo-enabled DVR hardware design is a specification developed by the company for set-top boxes containing a hard disk drive, a CPU and memory, digital video chips, a modem, and other components. The company provides this design to its contract manufacturer that produces TiVo-branded DVRs. The DVR hardware design has been integrated into various products, including standalone TiVo service DVRs, DIRECTV receivers, DVD players, and DVD recorders. The TiVo-enabled DVR hardware design includes a front-end that allows the basic platform to be used for digital and analog broadcast, digital and analog cable, and satellite applications. In addition, certain designs include USB ports to allow connection to broadband networks and external devices to enable existing and future services. A TiVo-enabled DVR without a subscription to the TiVo service has minimal functionality.
Comcast: The company has a non-exclusive licensing and marketing agreement with entities affiliated with Comcast Corporation.
DIRECTV: DIRECTV is a provider of satellite television services in the U.S. The company has a relationship with DIRECTV to provide the TiVo service to its customer base. The company provides DIRECTV with engineering services related to installed hardware and updates and feature enhancements for existing platforms and customers. Additionally, DIRECTV distributes Ti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIVO INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIVO INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIVO INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIVO INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIVO INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TiVo Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TiVo Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TiVo Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TiVo Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TiVo Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIVO INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIVO INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIVO INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIVO INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIVO INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIVO INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TiVo Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TiVo Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TiVo Inc. Major Shareholders
TiVo Inc. History
TiVo Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TiVo Inc. Offices and Representations
TiVo Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TiVo Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TiVo Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TiVo Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TiVo Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TiVo Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TiVo Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TiVo Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TiVo Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TiVo Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TiVo Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TiVo Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?